Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your simple pleasure? - Minitokyo

What's your simple pleasure?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

Watching Anime, reading Manga, and eating food. I love anime, and food. Can never eat enough food, or get enough Anime. ^__^

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

mine are watching anime, playing video games, and acquiring pics of cute anime girls.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

going for a drive really puts a smile on my face. Specially when i'm driving to a good song or during sunset, next to the ocean. It just clears all of my problems.

Signature

'We're running the Wangan Line now. Close your eyes and trust the music. Grip the steering wheel and accelerate, then shift into the next gear and fly into the night...'

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I love it when someone does something nice that is completely unexpected. Or when you can just be yourself and no one will care and won't judge you for how dumb you may or may not seem.

Signature Image

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by joycevI love it when someone does something nice that is completely
unexpected. Or when you can just be yourself and no one will care and
won't judge you for how dumb you may or may not seem.

too bad this wasn't how people always acted.

Signature

cain

cain

das ENde

my pleasure is when i'm watching animes in my room, on my bed and eating ice cream all at the same time :nya: :nya: :nya: o_0

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Music, swords, starry nights, strawberry flavored hard candy, and girls who have dark hair.

Signature

tea

Listening to two individuals degrade each other on how they look is the best pleasure of all!

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

Drawing, hugging other people, singing

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

reading a good good book late until night (like 3-4 AM) until the book seems to be miles away, tho it's only inches from my face (i don't why it does that ^_^' )
otherwise, remembering a song i forgot, like you have the tune in your head but not the name, and when i find it, i'm so happy ahah

Running, for me its a type of meditation. Alone time to clear my thoughts and focus them.

I'd like a smile from a girl i've admired... evryday would make my day complete :p

reminds me of Amelie. when i was little, i would play with the bucket of pinto beans at the grocery store too. other simple pleasures: laughter, gazing at the sky, enjoying dessert

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

SpiritWolf8356

Night Walker

I have various simple pleasures. ^_^ I'm easily amused. But the first one that comes to mind is seeing the moon on a nice, clear night.

Veni. Vidi. Velcro.
I came. I saw. I got stuck.

Just sitting down reading a book until I'm lost in it and the world around becomes a blur.

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Watching Anime basically. I guess you could also count watching pr0n as well.

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

gountessg

Dark Angel

Here come my simple pleasures:
talking to my mom, she's my best friend, only 34 years old, very funny, and she lives in spain, so I haven't seen her in more that 2 years.
eating chocolate, but not any kind, try Heidi from germany, with a lila wrap and a black and white cow. the coffee flavor one is just sinful
my mangas of angel sanctuary, I love angel sanctuary
my best friends
one of my teachers. I had a crush on him ever since 11 grade, and he makes me smile even when it would hurt if i smile.
cops, I'm fascinated about cops
cats
kids, any kids, but not babies, the kids who say stupid things like chibi-usa from sailor moon
finishing a drawing
anime
games
my sister
money
there are many other things, too many to write them all.

what is your purpose in life?

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

Sharing a cafe mocca with my friend, Romanza at the local Starbucks. ;)

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.