Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Media player thing.. - Minitokyo

Media player thing..

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Well folks i'm probably one of the biggest dumb asses of the 21st century...(you all knew that) but really I was trying to fix my damn userpage so that the IE users could see it and guess what I do...I cut all of the Html stuff out and press ok to see if it'll work on IE...and me being (again) the biggest dumb ass I end up copying another link and losing all of my stuff....I'm so pissed...god. I want to crack this damn PC. Gosh! Anyway what i'm asking for help on is to find the Media Player tag to play my music up again. ^_^' And if this Is duped (which i didn't see any other like this...>.>; hope not) sorry. But i wanna find that tag again (ya know the little media player thing with the scroll thing and volume control and stuff....please helps thanks.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

All right. What you can do is go to the internet. If you have a Windows X P system. Go to http://www.windowsmedia.com. Where it says "Download Windows Media Player 10", click that and begin the download. On a 56k modem, it should take about one hour, on DSL and ethernet, a lot less. The installation may place the tag in again, but if not, your other option is to restore the system back to an earlier date, the date before the tag was deleted.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

noooo!!! Don't get 10!!! Get 9!!!

Ehrm. Please choose wisely. 10 is cool and all but it's so confusing. Oh yeah, I think <embed> tag does the trick. Go here for more info: How to Put Music on a Webpage

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

no....10 is koooler!!! >.<' Its much easer and you can choose more stuff than before. But thats y your whole pages is all mess up. "Laughs in pain." You just cant put lots of things on your page (makes things go slow) Well get Windowes media 10. Just drag the music to the user page layoute. I think its easer to do that and as well remember only Wav typ would work. C yea =P

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

You should get another player. http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2144/ <-- other choices.
Anyway this is not athread to post here. Moved.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking for. Are you trying to play a background song on your website?

An easy tag would be <embed src="musicfile.wav" autostart="true" loop="false">

Btw, next time when you copy something, paste it in notepad first ^^

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Quote by Revuenoooo!!! Don't get 10!!! Get 9!!!

Doesn't matter, they both have DRM, so it's hopeless. =P

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I don't really care what i use but i have 10.

Signature

<embed img src="(your mid here)" width="144" height="15" controls="smallconsole" autostart="true" autoload="true" loop="3"> </embed>

for a full size with scrol bar and volume use this

<embed width=300 height=40 controls="smallconsole" src="(your mid here)" autostart=false volume=75 loop=true> </embed>
have a nice day

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.