Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Room? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

do you share your with someone or your room is just for yourself?

I share my room with my bro. and man he's annoying. every single night, after the lights are all switched off, he will make some stupid noises, sometime he just shouted (sining I think... ._.) like a nutcase, or playing with his handphone with the volume at max, and of course the all favorite radio. a night is incomplete without that radio. since this has been happening since I was a kid, I grown immune to it, but each time he does it, its just super annoying. :angry:

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

ahah too bad for ya........ well i don't share my room anymore, but i used to, with my big bro, but that was way back....
and well he wasn't that annoying. just one thing, once the cat (she was young) went and pee next to my bed, so when i woke up, you imagine the thing ^_^'

anyway, kick your bro ahah (show the real face of a big bro XP )

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

i only share my room with myself and my pc :D
though my room is only 2m x 3m orso...maybe smaller
but i stil like it

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by Anjhurin
anyway, kick your bro ahah (show the real face of a big bro
XP )

I tried before. I was fighting with him over who get to bath 1st, he actually took my head and bang it on the floor 3 times. I swear from that time on, I aint gonna fight him nemore. >_<
oh yah he's older den me. ^_^"

dans

dans

busy u_u

oh, exentric. you and i share the same experience. OX
i share my room with my bro. well, he didn't use the radio but the tv. >_>

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

My room at home is my own and now I am away in halls at university, I have even more peace and quiet. Sometimes I miss not being able to go and pester my brother though ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

yeah dont worry exentric i too share that same problem...i have to share with my stupid annoying bro...arghh its the most annoying thing and he sleep talks aswell...also he always goes through all my anime stuff etc when im not there, that really pisses me off....

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I did share room with my brother when I was a kid...but...thats ages ago....now i have my brothers old room and we use mine as a guest room...sure I gained a little space when i got his room...but...but..but mine is still smaller than his!!! I wanna knock down a wall!!!!

too bad for u though...its awful to share room with someone..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Argh ^__^

i share my room with the whole family

since we live in a shophouse, our house only has 2 rooms, one for guests, and one for the rest of us (mom, dad, and lil bro (7))

its not so bad ^__^
although whenever i wanna go out and watch tv i get scolded by my mom (shes a light sleeper) T__T
My bro's a good kid, if he sees us asleep, and he's still awake he'll just be quiet ^___^

So im ok with my room ^__^

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I'm one of those lucky guys that got th room to himself. It's like a headquarters or something. Attached bathroom, a desktop computer, a Playstation 2 and a library of manga make my room a tourist spot.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by white-zeroI'm one of those lucky guys that got th room to himself. It's like a
headquarters or something. Attached bathroom, a desktop computer, a
Playstation 2 and a library of manga make my room a tourist spot.

dang yer lucky t_t
i can only fit my comp into my room. well my 2nd comp [where I dl and watch my anime] that is. my 1st comp [only use for daily internet and walling] is at the entertainment room. (where all da Hi-Fi, VCD, DVD, PS2 is.)
man yer lucky. T_T

Oh, boy. I 'm very lucky in that I have my own room. Long, long, time ago I shared bunk bed with my brother but he moved out so I have the room to myself with my PC. Yes, it is nice to have a space of your own. I will admit that.

Still, it is too bad that you have had to fight with your brother. I got along with my brother pretty good so I never had that issue you went through.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by white-zeroI'm one of those lucky guys that got th room to himself. It's like a
headquarters or something. Attached bathroom, a desktop computer, a
Playstation 2 and a library of manga make my room a tourist spot.

wah, lucky lucky. i want that >_<

my room's ALL mine! *evil grin*
the only things allowed to share my room with me
are my wounderful wounderful fantasy books *snuggling them close*
my computer *joins in the snuggling*
and my new bed!! ^o^
Oh and that little Kakashi figure I got from the manga store some time ago! XD

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

i got two rooms...my sleeping room it has my bed, cloths and a desk...but from the name of the room the thing i do in there the most os sleep hehehe...then there is the second room which by the family was originally called the studying room...but over the time it just become my second room lol...it was my ps2, gamecube, computer, my figures and models and various other stuff i have collected over time heeheh...but it might change soon because my sister might what her own room *sigh* lets hope for the best kekeke

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by mughiStill, it is too bad that you have had to fight with
your brother. I got along with my brother pretty good so I never had
that issue you went through.

me and my bro have never get along... we even calling each other names... I called him sometime 'mangkuk' which means.. bowl or deep which I don't know why I called him that...
all in all, we both neva got along. >_<

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

hehe, i used to share my room with my lil brother and it was ok ^_^ now howeva, i dun cause we moved and i got the medium bedroom :D woot woot! and my lil bro has the smallest room, hehe. i feel bad for you since you hafta to share with ur bro and you guys dun get along.

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

-_- most of you guys have the same situation as mine....
me too have to share my room with my bro!!!! he's younger btw..
he's like the most annoying brat ever!!! whenever i wants to switch off the lights he'll make all sorts of noise saying that he is not prepared to sleep yet XO
and almost everyday before we go to bed...we will have a fighting session, i'll call him names such as 'mangkuk' (same like exentric's^^) monkey, donkey, buffalo, chimp, and he'll call me names too......
man..that was so irritating...... :angry:
sometimes he will disturbs me when he cannot fall asleep, and in the end i'll wake up late to school.... :sweat: x_x

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I have a room to my self. But I have friends over all the time in my room becuase they think its so cool. My room is a basement, but I had tile put down, so now my floor looks like a big checkerd board, black and white squares lol. And I do just about everything in my room, since I have my entertainment center with the TV, stereo and playstation and two shelves of anime, plus my computer and my drafting table, I even have my own phone line. So I am pretty secluded from everyone else in the house. But I do remember one time I shared a room with my sister. It annoyed me that all her clothes would end up on my side of the room..and she would sometimes lose my things...And she would always wake me up to ask me stupid questions. But she moved out, so its much better now.

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I use to share my room too. But that's not the case anymore. My room is small but it's hooked up. ^^

i have a Desktop w/ scanner & printer (no web cam yet )
a Laptop w/ external harddrive so I can travel w/ which I do alot
PS2 w/ HDadvance and 120gb to backup almost any game
Xbox ... it's hacked so I can copy or stream video or games to it w/ a network connection
GC... don't really do any w/ it
Dreamcast ... alot of copies games
GBA... Not part of my room. but I just like to mention it
2 Tv , 1 for games and 1 for watching cable or play games on the big screen
It's all hooked up to a systems selector which I can change systems w. just a click of a button. and it's all connected to the stereo for better sound.

The thing that sucks is that I'm alone. I have 4 controller for all the systems but no 1 to play it with.( all my friends live about an hour away ) So... I travel alot w/ my systems. And man! it gets heavy carrying all that stuff. Most of the time I h=jsut take my Laptop, Xbox, and PS2. Sometimes I just leave my PS2 over there. Just because it's one less thing to carry. I don't play games really too unless I'm w/ my friends so... during the weekdays it collects dust ^^

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

I have my own room, but I share my apartment. it's great!

Signature Image

* : )

valsimot

wingless

i share my room with my little bro or should i say tornado XO it doesn't really bother me that much. i really freak him out when i sleepwalk ^_^

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

wow... I thought i was lucky.. but some of you really make me feel envious >_<

Anywho I have my own room... in fact.. i have the Master bedroom! (the biggest room in the house) ...You see Me and my family used to live in an apartment... but when it got to small we bought a house.. and mom and dad gave up the Master bedroom to me because the other room had a bigger closet.. which my mom wanted for her and daddy's clothes... so woo! lol..only default is my room has the smallest closet... due to the fact that the stairs to the attic cut it offT_T.. I'd love to move up there though. ish so big and spacious but meh

But yeah.. In my room i have a tv, a PS2 (at times.. sometimes my little brother takes it and puts it in his...to play his games .. good thing though. i dont like when he plays in my room and makes a mess) My guitar... my keyboard......and that's really all the intresting stuff i got in there.. on and i have a laptop.. which got disconnected from the intrenet awhiel ago cause of my cousins moving in T_T...But i'm trying to get mommy to get it hooked up again XD..and i'd love to get my own pc.. like forget the laptop.. But daddy thinks i'll spend all night on it .. hee.. but oh well..

Anyways.. that's my room!..though i know how u feel living with ur brother t_t.. when i was in the apartment me and my brother share a room..a nd even now iwht his own room he likes to walk in at times and disturb me T_T -kicks him- XD

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

My room is just for myself....for now.
I'm going to university soon, things will probably change. (Might share an apartment, but MY room is My room ^^)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.