Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Room? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

At home my room is mine alone, but at school I have a roomate. We get along ok though, so its not too bad. Sometimes it is really frustrating though.. XO

Signature

wow a lot people share his/her room with bro O_o.....
hehe I don't have a bro or sis xD!!!! .....so....the room is ALL MINE , mwuahahahahah xD!!!!! and now I'm waiting to get my comp in my room xD!!!!!

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

well since most of the time i live under a bridge i share my room with whoever comes on by. its sort of nice. a little cold during those winter days, lucky i live in a spot where the winter never really gets that cold, but hey, its a roof.

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, I'm alone in my room, but my cat lives in there with me most of the time XD
He's stupid but I love him XD Hmm....I have the smallest bedroom of the house, so I don't really think two people could comfortably fit in there...we could set up another bed but then I'd have approximately two feet of floor and wiuld step on my roommate getting outta bed XD And I'd never share a room with my brother ^^;

~but most of the time I "live" in the computer room :nya:

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I don't have any siblings so I don't share my room with anyone (all mine!) Just like zephiris26's, my room is small so I probably couldn't share it even if I wanted too. Although its small, I have an awesome view ^^

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

My room is a totaly mess, and my dad has threaten me to take my computer away if I don't clean it in the near future.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Kinnara

Kinnara

:: Dark Angel ::

I have two younger sisters . . . But, I don't share my room. Well . . . With either of them, anyway. I have the family dog bunking in my room with me, and he is such a bed hog for such a tiny dog.

And he's destructive, too. He's gutted out most of his stuffed animals and left me to clean it up. As well as having chewed the butt out of my favorite jeans, destroyed 90% of my undergarments, a backpack this week, four pairs of sneakers and shoes of mine alone, a GameCube controller . . . And so many other things that I can't think of right now.

Sometimes I swear having him in the room is worse than ever having one of my sisters in there with me.

Signature

i share a room wit mah older sis XO it stinks like hell! she snores too much!since the room is really small, i have to share the same bed as her! she always kicks me and it hurts sooooooo much! XO

MirageA

MirageA

Exorcism and Hunt

I sleep on my own room only,
I use to have a shared room with my brothers,
but I got a new room from my parents.
It happened last year.

To live in heaven, protect us from hell and win.
It's war between my serenity and anger against together.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Used to share a room with my sister but now she has her own. ^_^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i feel kinda sorry for you bro Kash.. ^___^
besides, you have another room on MTs Family!! you get to use it all by yourself! XD XD XD

anyways, about my room...
i don't share it with anyone (i used to when i lived in korea... share it with my lil bro)
but now we have 4 bedrooms in the house and 4 people in the family...
one for each person.. XD
My mum says i've got all the hi-tech stuff in my room... yeah.. just becoz i bought a new micro-system a couple of weeks ago.. XD
but i don't mind sharing a room...i suppose in that case, my bro's bed will have to go on top of mine... as it can be a bunk XD

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by eunasahngi feel kinda sorry for you bro Kash.. ^___^
besides, you have another room on MTs Family!! you get to use it all by
yourself! XD XD XD

yaynezz!! XD XD

actually my house does have 1 empty room. but its the guest room. but my bro did say he wanted to move into that room, but in the end, he didnt. =\ MOVE TO DAT freaking ROOM ALREADY!!! :angry:

All of you should feel lucky, because I live in a dorm and I have to share it with a roommate >.< Well, actually, my roommates pretty decent, so no problems with him. But with my room... it is a bit small for 2 people in my opinion. My room is different from the others in the dorm, as it was a single room (for seniors) before, it has a normal bed. But now it's been changed to a normal room and the beds can't be stacked. So I wish we had bunk beds instead... otherwise, I'm satisfied. =)

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'm the only guy in my house so I've always had my own room. My sisters had to share rooms for a little while, but I'm certainly lucky in that respect that I'm a male. :) Besides my little sister says I've begun to snore on occassion so I don't think either of my sisters would really appreciate sharing a room with me if they we were forced into it. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Hehe,I'm the only child my dad and mom have, XD ,so hehe,I shared my room with myself and my PC and my little dog!^^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Aww...I feel bad for you exentric! I share a room with my brother (yes I'm girl but we have no other choice) but my bro and I respect each other privacy and I get along real well with him so it's really not that bad. But it's really sort of my own room because my stuff overpowers the room. It's basically just a place for him to sleep ^^;

Signature Image

heh I have my own room, but its super small

*~Sparkling Diamond~*
[sigmig]

I share my room with no one, because no one else is cool enough to enter the "Inner Sanctum" as i call it. Plus, if anything happened to my tech' I'd have to go off on someone. Yes, I love the Inner Sanctum.

shirahana

white flower

I don't share *lol* It's just me and my queen sized bed :D I have a heating mattress, too... so it's super comfy... Especially now, since it's the winter time and there are blizzards =__=;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

u_u kashi sensei shares room with ur bro O___o? hahahahaha..
I'm like.. sleeping in da same room with my mom and brother =____=; it sucks!
I do have my own room, my mom said i'm not allowed to sleep in my room alone.
She said I'd prolly do other stuffs like drawing, playing the handphone or some other crappy silly things in da middle of the night >___> or even go to da family hall and use the compie =_= that's why. And yeah it's not nice to sleep together with my mom n bro.. bro snores and my mom wakes up easily >_> I just went and combed my hair, she woke up and yelled at me @____@;; etto. it sux0rz u_u i wana sleep in my room T.T

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

ehh, that sounds horrible exentric... -__-
glad I never had to share my room with my brother... although I have the smallest room in the house *sigh*
and now I kinda share my room with my mom, cuz she doesn't have a mirror in hers >.<

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

my room's always been my own (advantage of being an only child...), and now., being in appartment, i'm more than grateful for my being alone in my room, with my tv, my radio and of course, my PC

I have had my own room since I was a kid. Houses with 6 bedrooms rule

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Don't share my room since I'm an only child. I'm not complaining either.
Even so, I really don't spend much time in there. I mainly only sleep and play video games in there. Other than that, it's kinda empty for most of the day.

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.