Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Room? - Minitokyo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Quote by exentric

Quote by Anjhurinanyway, kick your bro ahah (show the real face of a big bro
XP )

I tried before. I was fighting with him over who get to bath 1st, he actually took my head and bang it on the floor 3 times. I swear from that time on, I aint gonna fight him nemore. >_<
oh yah he's older den me. ^_^"

Oh.my.god.You're so "kesian" (means poor thing) Your bro is so violent man! >.< Don't you complain it to your parents or anything?That's really really very bad.Banging your head on the floor.o.0 Oh.My.God. :(

i share my room with my eldest sister and our room is really very small.We practically don't have anything in it except for the usual dresser,closet and bathroom.Other than that,no more.The computer is downstairs in the study room.And I hang out over here everyday!My room is indeed the smallest room in the whole house but we have the best mattress.It is a memory bed.Which is very comfortable and usually,my parents or brother will hang out in our room because of the comfy bed.Sometimes if my elder sister slept early,she'll sprawl her body entirely everywhere on the bed.Its result:I'd have to wake her up and scold her for not sleeping correctly and my reward is:I get scolded for being rude. XO Life is SOO unfair. <_<

Signature

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I have my own room one of the good things of being an only child.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by shinorei
Oh.my.god.You're so "kesian" (means poor thing) Your bro is so violent
man! &gt;.&lt; Don't you complain it to your parents or anything?That's
really really very bad.Banging your head on the floor.o.0 Oh.My.God. :(

complaint....?
my mum was there at da time trying to stop us fighting. if my mum weren't there, my head would probably be banged more den 3 times... T_T

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

A long time ago when my sister was in the university I had to share it with her, but now is only for me, in that time was a mess because she talks when she is sleeping so I had to tell her to continue sleeping and in the next morining she didn't remember anything! :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I...like my room by myself :d...I do have 2 housemates who had to share the room because we just didn't have enough rooms...but they get along really well in the sense that they're both a little out of whack so for them it's fun...I...don't ever wanna share though...I like my mess to be all around the room *sees the piles of magazines and manga everywhere* <3

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

Nup its just me^^ yay^^ but my dad always seems to find to come in and watch my type on the pc ^^ or draw.. whatever I am doing or if i leave windows oppen while im out of my room hes goes in and reads them >.> but oooo well^^ bothers me but i ant doign anything bad so -srug-

Signature Image

I feel so sorry for you <_< Thank God my room is only mine :) But it's not that big and I don't have my own computer. I used to sleep with my little sister in the same room and I love it that way but she wants to have a room for herself. Sometimes we sleep together in the same bed because I can be scared by my shadow ^_^'<<<--- I'm such a kid!!
We always fight like you and your brother because she doesn't respect me but I still love her

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Hehe...I get my own room. I used to share a room, long ago, with my little bro. It actually wasn't too bad, since I didn't use my room much. But now that I have my own PC and stuff, I can imagine sharing a room...'twould suck. But hey, I guess college will eat me next year...

I have two roommates, one in my room and one downstairs. The young woman living downstairs is nice and quiet. The guy who lives in my room is an inconsiderate idiot. I've already thought of how to make it look like a car accident.....

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

whoa, feel sorry for you, I use to share a room with my older sister. But god, she was the annoying one, we had bunk beds and I would sleep on the top, so, when I least exprected it she would ram her feet under my bed and push up. So, I almost feel out of my bed at least 20 times x_x I feel your pain. Either that, or I would get stuffed animals thrown at me x_x. But anyway, I have my own room now ^o^, even though its the 2nd smallest room, its ok ^_^. As for your brother just lock him out one day and tell him to stop or its going to get UGLY...lol, ^_~

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I understand how you most of you feel,especially you exentric.I have to share a room with my lil bor and twin bro,always have.Hwne we were younger my bros kept the room a mess,lil bro more than anyone.He would leave dirty clthes and his belongings all over the place.Plus he's hyper-active,so he uses it to his advantage sometimes and it annoys the heck out of me.He also has a habit of screwing with other peoples stuff,but not as bad when he was younger.My twin bro on the other had,alittle neater and more organized than him.He gets on my nerves sometimes too by being stubborn about letting me watch tv or the play the game,but I act that way alittle too XP .I fight,argue,and do name calling with both of them,lil bro more since he can be a big jerky baka (idiot) sometimes.When he gets really annoying or keeps actting up,I usually clobber his butt.I've had to keep a cap on it lately,cause the last few times we fought I almost put him in the hospital (takes alot to tick me off to do that).

Our room is pretty bare:we've move around so much that we don't have as much things as we use to,especailly after this one time when we lost our storage unit.We share a closet,it's messy but our things usually don't get mixed in with each other.Most of the stuff that I use constantly or I don't want bothered are in a closet in the living room;I keep my drawings,games,magazines,and some other stuff in there.Even though are room is bleak,we do have a tv,a gamecibe and psone(wish I had another PS2 and a Xbox),vcr,and dvd player.Working on getting a pc and radio though.Even though I share aroom with my bros,my lil bro sleeps in my mom's room since she gone during most of the day and me and my twin bro generally kick him out for being a pest.I wish I had my own room and belongings even though it's not too bad sharing with my bros when we were younger,and I'd probably end up having to share a room again when I go to college later this year.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

At home home, I have my own very purple room. I like being there sometimes because it gives me a chance to get away from it all :) makes me get a breather out of life!

When I'm here, during the week [term-time] I share this room with my boyfriend, who I've been together with for two years now, and we get on pretty well, even though this room is smaller than mine! Although we have our little tiffs, its not so bad, it has shown that we have managed to be together through the hassle of living together, and we still get to do stuff we want to do.

Although I like having my time alone at my home, I would probably not want to give up being here, because I have so much fun here in comparison to if I'm bored at home - theres no one really to chat to at my main house, so it's much different than being bored here.

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

I've got an apartment that I use for school and my old room at my parent's place. Gives me plenty of space for stuff and I go back and fourth regularly. I do make a mess though, so I can at least keep my apt clean. I find it a nice setup.

When I was a kid, I used to sleep in the same room with my mom and dad, while my two other brothers slept in another room. The third room was used for a study room. Now that my big bro has moved out for collage, I get to move into my brother's room while my second brother moves to the study room~ Too bad the computer is in the study room tho :sweat:

At least it's better than sleeping with my mom because she snores like a *lembu* (cow) and I have to pinch/move her over until she wakes up and stops snoring T_T

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I share my room with NO OnE XD!Used to, but not anymore.

my room is my own but with the bed and desk ( which is the same size as my bed) and my shelf ) it doesn't seem like there's much space left

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

I have my own room. It's pretty cool having your own room. I have anime wallscrolls and posters all over the place.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

My room is now all for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to share it with my brohters a few years ago but they live with their girlfriends in their own houses now.
but when I was living wuth my brothers it wasn't annoying in fact it was fun. the 3 of us are very funny persons.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i sleep out on the couch in order to avoid my room

Have my own room XP
Got a computer desk with my computer and printer in the northeast corner
A television stand with my television set and boxes with my video game consoles in them (nes, snes, PSX, PS2) against the west wall
and a queen sized bed with a bedpost that keeps my alarm clock and three candles (2 white and 1 dark blue) in candle holders in the southeast corner
It's nice because if there's a clear sky and the moon is out, it shines down on my bed through the south window while I lay there and stare back XP

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I sleep with my parents... no space in the house~~ but its good for me.. cause the toilet is just so near =p and I have them to wake me up every morning for school ^^ very little privacy though.. and if I cannot sleep that day and my father's snoring.. it takes even longer to fall asleep!!!

i have my own room, i share it with my sis long time ago, but we got along pretty well, but now she has herself a room too. a little sad, but i can put my things everywhere in my room now., but now im also being late for school more than when she sleep with me, 'cause im used to be woke up by my sis.T_T

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

I got a room to myself...yay...used to share with bro.....not anymore tho! My room =w=

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

My room, mine ALL mine!!! mwuahahaha~
Nice and big, comfortable, big bed, computer it's all I need. I may be a neat freak, so yea my room has practically nothing in it, just the essentials. Here's a few pics ;)

Right side view of my room on a sunny day~
Click here for my Room Pic 1
Left side view of my room on that same sunny day~
Click here for my Room Pic 2
Random picture of my anime posters on my bed.. =S
Click here for my Room Pic 3
Picture of my workspace, as you can see the artificial lighting is not that great.
Click here for my Room Pic 4
Wide view of my workspace :P
Click here for my Room Pic 5

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.