Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Room? - Minitokyo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I've use to share room with mai sister bac when we were little up till about 8th grade was when we finally got seperate rooms. But i have to admit it was great havin her as a roomie/sis

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

I used to share my room with my two brothers.. o_0 .. Ii-ee..

But, now, I have my own room - but, it's kinda small.

Buuuttt, I'm getting a bigger room in the Summer. :) *yayness for me*

my room? in my room i used internet , see ecchi :) and sleeping jeje

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

it's just me, myself, and I. Helps when you'e an only child. Hell...I even get the other room as an office with my puter and my scopes.

Signature

I have shared my room with my sis, finally it is my room *yes i have won the fight*
she is now living by herself. The only thing i share my romm now are the clothes from my mother^^. She comes in in the morning, an gets something to dress, thats all^^

SilenCoren

The Lost One

ummm lol
I share my house. Though i have a room and yes i share that as well.
I realy don't mind. I have never had a room to my self. Not even as a child.
So i don't know how it is to have my own room.
I like haveing someone els in the room realy.
Feels more save.
I shared my room with my cousen as a child.
Shared my room with my mother when i was a teen.
Now shareing my room with my bf. He lives with me and my other two house mates.

So realt shareing a room/house is all i know and i am happy with it.

Can't typ or spell ><
Signature

I still share a room with my sister and I love it ^^
Though we have our share of disagreements and though I sometimes keep her from sleeping with questions...I think we both would greatly miss sharing a room...

One time, when both of us just couldn't fall asleep no matter how long we tossed, turned, and positioned ourselves, we began singing :) Well, I did more of the singing. My sis isn't normally the type to sing out loud so she chimed in once in awhile and helped think of the lyrics when I got stuck. It was a lot of fun and finally we decided to try falling asleep again. Eventually, we succeeded ^^;

Fun times. :D

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.