male or female?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

Cancel

so.............like...............i was juz wondering..................who feels better when doin sex? the guy or the gal? does this make sense? lol XP seems like female usually can go on and on for so many times [correct me if im wrong cause im not sure] and the guys....well.....depends on them tho -_-"

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Cancel

no boy you have right iam a girl /woman and what you say is right .... i think boy and girl have feels very great, very, very great if they make it right :P you know what i mean....
but the girl can have feel more better if the boy do allright and that is true we can go on and on and on :::blush::: but if the guy is good in this things *cough, cough i mean sex * so we ( the girls ) dont need more times cuz that is enough... cuz it was great ;) so you know what i mean

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Cancel

Quote by semangano boy you have right iam a girl /woman and what you say is right .... i think boy and girl have feels very great, very, very great if they make it right :P you know what i mean....
but the girl can have feel more better if the boy do allright and that is true we can go on and on and on :::blush::: but if the guy is good in this things *cough, cough i mean sex * so we ( the girls ) dont need more times cuz that is enough... cuz it was great ;) so you know what i mean

so the guy has to be good or else the girl wants more eh @_@

....sounds like more work =_=

Signature

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Cancel

Quote by Osirisso the guy has to be good or else the girl wants more eh @_@
....sounds like more work =_=

yes for the guy mayby but for the girl sounds a lot of fun... and if the girl feels good so she make the boy also very, very, very lucky ;) you know what i mean osiris OX OX OX and if you mean not so i can tell you more..... hahahahaha XD XD

Signature

Cancel

I guess i will newer know how the girl feels, but i dont mind, i am quite happe with what i feel ;-)
All i know is that the more i do for my partner, the better it is for myself

• Jan 21, 2005

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Cancel

who has more plesure during sex it that your question sleepingforest...? i guess it would depend on the couple themself...one couple the girl might work the guy good while another couple it might be the other way around hehehe...

and hey semanga i dont mind hearing more...but the question is are you willing to tell more..hehehe x_x .

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

• Jan 21, 2005

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Cancel

o.0

And here I popped in because I thought this was a thread about whether you are a guy or a girl.

My little mind is corrupted now 0.0

• Jan 21, 2005

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Cancel

haha...we should've made this thread 16+ only e.e...I wouldn't know who err...feels better since I dunno e.e (lvl 1 with 0 exp XP) ...but my assumption would really be the guy unless he knows what he's doing...semanga says it'll feel great if the guy knows what he's doing but the guys will feel great whether he knows what the heck he's doing or not e.e...so in that sense...I think guys feel better overall ^_^'

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

• Jan 21, 2005

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Cancel

Quote by wo0ty........ and hey semanga i dont mind hearing more...but the question is are you willing to tell more..hehehe x_x .

no i dont need to tell more i know what i mean and what i know that is for me enough, you dont need to know more ... you are a little bit to young for that what i mean so i dont have a idea from what i talk :P

Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Cancel

I think they guy cauze when we come the gal ain't ready, most of the time then. I also depends what you are doing and how and with who.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

• Jan 21, 2005

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Cancel

Quote by semanga

Quote by wo0ty........ and hey semanga i dont mind hearing more...but the question is are you willing to tell more..hehehe x_x .

no i dont need to tell more i know what i mean and what i know that is for me enough, you dont need to know more ... you are a little bit to young for that what i mean so i dont have a idea from what i talk :P

awwwww....i got shot down bad ><" *shrugs* cant hate a guy for trying hehehe OX T_T x_x guess i have to go out and find out for myself XO

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

• Jan 21, 2005

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Cancel

looooooool funny thread xD

imo both feel good if the other side (man or the woman) does make it good :nya: .

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

Quote by DakXI think they guy cauze when we come the gal ain't ready, most of the
time then. I also depends what you are doing and how and with who.

As if comming would be the best part of it ;-) Then it would be a very short pleasure indeed and there would be no difference between sex and onanie.

• Jan 21, 2005

Notorious

Notorious

Got Sleep?!

Cancel

lolz

Signature

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

haha, I thought this was going to be a sexist type of thread when I clicked it... Well, pleasure is mostly subjective, and thus it is hard to measure how good something feels unless an individual can experience both pleasures and be able to compare them. Cases like that are rare I hope (I guess they are, correct me if I'm wrong)... (I would be shocked if someone tells me otherwise ^^)

• Jan 22, 2005
Cancel

Sex is suppose to be the ultimate way to show love between partners right so in a way i think that both the male and female have both an equally good time.

Final Fantasy 4EVER

• Jan 22, 2005
Cancel

well it depends really on whether the male is able to satisfy the female... Males rarely/hardly have less pleasure than females... and about 50% o females (maybe more) fake an orgasm.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Cancel

Quote by GutsyAnimeo.0

And here I popped in because I thought this was a thread about whether you are a guy or a girl.

lol, same here ^_^'

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Cancel

Quote by Starfire

Quote by GutsyAnimeo.0

lol, same here ^_^'

haha me too lol XD

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Cancel

Quote by kyoobiwell it depends really on whether the male is able to satisfy the female... Males rarely/hardly have less pleasure than females... and about 50% o females (maybe more) fake an orgasm.

That is true. It's sad really and I would imagine it really hurts to have a woman tell you that you couldn't satisfy her (if you're a guy of course).
Personally, I'd think I'd prefer her to not fake it because it just hurts more.

As for whether who gets more pleasure from sex, I'd have to say males if we're talking in a physical sense. If you mean emotionally, I'd be females.
For most men, sex is more physical than emotional, and vice versa for women. That really depends on the individual though.

But really, as far as physical pleasure goes, I don't think you could know the answer unless you have been both genders at one time or another...which I hope few of you if any every have.

Signature

• Jan 23, 2005

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

Cancel

Quote by benitoraBut really, as far as physical pleasure goes, I don't think you could know the answer unless you have been both genders at one time or another...which I hope few of you if any every have.

Lol, that made me laugh.. ha ha. Yeah, that would be a very scary thing indeed. Heh, I agree with benitora. Oh and, yeah.. I too, didn't think that THIS was what the thread topic was going to be when I clicjked on it. lol. ^__^

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

• Jan 23, 2005

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

Cancel

umm i was wonderin wat dis thread was about but i never knew it would be about this^^'
umm both male and female is my answer^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Cancel

I simply wouldn't know, LOL ...Haven't found the right one yet.

• Jan 23, 2005

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.