Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the lost city.... - Minitokyo

the lost city....

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

Does atlantis exist?......if my memory serves me correctly atlantis sunk into the bottom of the ocean by a huge wave/tusnami? it's weird how we it cant be found even with all the advanced technology now....if it continued to exist how would it be like?

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

well considering the pressure at the bottom of the ocean it's still practically impossible to reach the bottom I think...atlantis wasn't the only legendary land too a lesser known land I think was called lumeria which also disappeared according to legend...but legends' sources are hard to prove since legends (I'm making this one up as an example) of treasure that can be found in a place no one has returned from for example can't be true if no one returned from them e.e

If atlantis did still exist though I would assume it would be a place where the atlanteans would be in pressurised chambers powered by their orihalcon beads that keep the pressure out...and from the power generated they would make more beads :nya:...as well as power the rest of the city with those...and the people will have developed gills to survive inside the water...food would consist of animals we've yet to hear of since they kinda...went down with the island e.e

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

.......are you an archeologist? or maybe an atlantis researcher? lol :nya: u nearly convinced me it was tru XD anyway hmm nice opinion......veryy interesting :o

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.