Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 this it is the answer to the question - Minitokyo

this it is the answer to the question

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Can you control your dreams?

yes, you can control your dreams if you can see their own feet if you are able to make this in their dreams he/she rots to make what wants as flying to move very quick, etc rots to make what wants.

I have friends that were able to make this and they took the control completely of their dreams and they are not lies this is true

try to make it and then they count me as it is that they have a pleasant dream
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I already know what I want. To control it, your mind has to be able to sort out everything you want. Dream one thing one night, and another thing the next night. Maybe, you could build a story in the dreams. Sounds weird, right?

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Notorious

Notorious

Got Sleep?!

Dreams are overrated along with sleep.

Signature

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Dreams in which you're actually fully aware and controlling the outcomes are called "lucid" dreams, and it is a widely reported scientific phenomenon.

$0.02,
chip

to my I inform myself of this of as controlling the dreams a psychologist
not you if this helps but if it is true this of controlling the dreams if you are able to see your feet

;) ;) ;) ;)

attempt don't have anything to lose

the only thing that you cannot control is that somebody makes us wake up

:D :D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.