Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you rate the anime Get Backers? - Minitokyo

How do you rate the anime Get Backers?

Tagged under Get Backers

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Quote by soujiokitaI think it's great! The manga is also really funny. They use a lot of swearing, but I think it's funny ow they use it. I'd give it a 10/10. I haven't actually watched it yet, but I still think it is agood anime. I enjoy when Ginji goes to tare-mode, it's soooooooooooooooo kawaii!!!!

yup yup yup, the tare-mode sure is very very cute! especially ginji-kun^^
i've finished watching it! and i love akabane so much!! he's soooooooo coooool!!
i like evil characters :nya:

9/10 as a shounen anime

this is a very good anime to watch. lots of action and its very funny
but not as much fan service as the manga had >.>

The anime is breat but prefer the manga than anime because they have forget many scene :nya:
7/10 the anime
*sorry for my bad english OX *

Good anime. kind of funny too, so is a good match funnyxaction.. not bad.. not bad..

merged: 01-17-2006 ~ 01:55pm
ok. 8-10

Amazing & unique characters and powers...too bad the battles seem to be too few to me... :p

Didn't reveal the mystery why Ban killed Himiko's bro...

Get Backers Anime kinda sucked, well compared to the awesome original manga.
the original manga is one of the best series i have read. while the anime is a bit too watered down

reminds me of BlackCat which manga is also MUCH better than anime

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

i loved the first half of the series, but was then bored to tears... it just started to drag on and on, i don't even remember the last 5 episodes

A great and funny anime. A must watch anime...

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 11:06am

Quote by RazorPhoenixAmazing & unique characters and powers...too bad the battles seem to be too few to me... :p

Didn't reveal the mystery why Ban killed Himiko's bro...

It is explained in episode 36. Himiko and her brother called themselves the "Cursed Child". Himiko's brother asked Ban to kill him because of the curse. I think the curse is too strong and himiko's brother could not withstand it anymore. Before Himiko's brother died, he told Ban not to tell Himiko about the Cursed Child.

^_^ Get Backers is my fav and a 10/10!
They have so many awesome characters, its hard for me to choose a fav! XD Yeeahh well i go with Kagami though hes not in as much as some of the others XP

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Yeah, that's a cool anime. It's funny and really attractive!
9/10 .

Signature Image

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

get backers has got some really cool characters. i like it for that if not for anything else..besides..its really funny too...its also got some cool action, not to mention ban....lol
. ^_^'

one of my fav series...so..9/10.

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

get backerz,,..
cool..
ban...
its awesome... its anime...

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Anako-chan

FanFicker

HOOOT! I give them a 9, because I wanted a GB kiss in the series, but didn't see it u_u

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.