Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's better Bam Margera or Tony Hawk? - Minitokyo

Who's better Bam Margera or Tony Hawk?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Just say who you think is a way better skater Bam or Tony? I say Bam is better.

uhm....hard to say....but I think tony is better....=)

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

... Are you serious? Tony Hawk is an accomplished skater who has won more medals than anyone else. But besides that, Tony Hawk can actually SKATE.

Bam Margera can do little 360 flips and inverted kickflips on little quarter pipes and 50-50 grinds down 4-foot rails.

Skater wise: Tony Hawk destroys Bam.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

Quote by Jinzhou... Are you serious? Tony Hawk is an accomplished skater who has won more medals than anyone else. But besides that, Tony Hawk can actually SKATE.
Bam Margera can do little 360 flips and inverted kickflips on little quarter pipes and 50-50 grinds down 4-foot rails.

little 360 flips? like its no big deal. a 360 flip is a very tough trick, i still cant get them every time. and more so, to say that Tony is Better than Bam is a biased stametment.
Either parties specialties lies in differnet courses. Tony hawk is very accomplished.Your right. Very accomplished in vert skating. Put him in a run with Bam in a street course(Bam is king of mimi ramps) and i guarantee Tony will get killed. I've seen it happen. and vice versa. Bam would get his ass stomped by Tony in Vert contests. It all comes down to the their style of sk8in. Not saying your wrong, Jinzhou, just that your statement was a little off centered.:P

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Hmmmm...

When was the last time you ever watched Tony Hawk making fun out of his parents and pissing them off?

Never, really?

That's why Bam is better!!! :)

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

question, what the hell does this have to do with anime/manga? but yea to answeer that bam would get raped by hawk in terms of skating no question about it

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by ilovebaiken

Quote by Jinzhou... Are you serious? Tony Hawk is an accomplished skater who has won more medals than anyone else. But besides that, Tony Hawk can actually SKATE.

little 360 flips? like its no big deal. a 360 flip is a very tough trick, i still cant get them every time. and more so, to say that Tony is Better than Bam is a biased stametment.
Either parties specialties lies in differnet courses. Tony hawk is very accomplished.Your right. Very accomplished in vert skating. Put him in a run with Bam in a street course(Bam is king of mimi ramps) and i guarantee Tony will get killed. I've seen it happen. and vice versa. Bam would get his ass stomped by Tony in Vert contests. It all comes down to the their style of sk8in. Not saying your wrong, Jinzhou, just that your statement was a little off centered.:P

Obviously you've never seen the Boom boom Huck Jam Tour... Tony's pretty good at skating street. granted his forte is vert, but he can skate street. Infact, he's the only skater I know who can pull a 540 on a quarter pipe, lol.

And the question was: Who is the better skater? Statisically Tony Hawk IS the better skater, the question didn't ask "Who do you like better?"

And moving to the every day life forum....

Signature

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

Quote by Jinzhou

Quote by ilovebaiken

Obviously you've never seen the Boom boom Huck Jam Tour... Tony's pretty good at skating street. granted his forte is vert, but he can skate street. Infact, he's the only skater I know who can pull a 540 on a quarter pipe, lol.
And the question was: Who is the better skater? Statisically Tony Hawk IS the better skater, the question didn't ask "Who do you like better?"

Good point Jizhou. And even more on that matter. how can one person identify a skater as being statistically better? That sounds more like a matter of opinion. Sure you point out all the strong and weak points on something, but in the end it is all the opinion of the speaker, is it not? The other party can easily choose to believe something else.XD btw i have saw the boom boom huck jam, i like Bams street style better.

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I think Tony Hawk is the better skater. The 900 speaks for itself :D

Signature Image

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Tony.

Bam makes me laugh, but, Tony.

tony

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by ilovebaiken

Quote by Jinzhou

Quote by ilovebaiken

Good point Jizhou. And even more on that matter. how can one person identify a skater as being statistically better? That sounds more like a matter of opinion. Sure you point out all the strong and weak points on something, but in the end it is all the opinion of the speaker, is it not? The other party can easily choose to believe something else.XD btw i have saw the boom boom huck jam, i like Bams street style better.

By how much they win? That's how a person can be statistically better. o_O;

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.