Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you eat for breakfast ? - Minitokyo

What do you eat for breakfast ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

what do you usually eat for breakfast ?
I never do breakfast U_U *hit herself*

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

nothing, i'm not hungry

uhm.....bread with...something xD
I'm always getting hungry when I got up xD

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I eatr breakfast 80% of the time.
Normally it's Tea & Milk with a cheese sandwich.
Sometimes I eat cereal.
Rarely eggs.

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

I almost always eat breakfast. Unless of course, I wake up really late, and go straight to lunch instead, lol. I usually have cereal for breakfast. It's pretty much the only thing to eat for breakfast around here. We used to have waffles, pancakes, french toast sticks, and strudels. But not anymore. Seems we only get to choose from cereal now. Darn. >_<

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I eat whatever is easy to find and can be thrown in the microwave. I had leftover pizza for breakfast this morning :D yum

Usually a cup uf coffee or tea (it's very easy for me to get veeeery sleepy again hehe) and bread with something or cereal. Hmmm leftovers are really usefuful when u got noyhing else ne?*yummy* -^^-

The easiest is dying, to live is what takes the real courage
http://sayuri-chan.minitokyo.net/users/gallery/?name=sayuri-chan

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

depends on how I feel, if I feel good, bread or toast with...soemthing....if I don't feel so good, just milk...a lot of milk...I always drink milk...DOH

Signature

Rice dumplings. ^_^ I think I made a endless supply after I learnt how to several weeks ago. And tea, usually the juhua tea kind that wakes me up.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Most of the time i have cereal about 1 and then have lunch at 4 and dinner when i get hungry again.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

Well I don't wake up till post 12 pm est. So I eat either a nice egg+*random meat* combo breakfast or if i'm at college i eat a poptart.

Signature

cereal every day, it's getting plain

i never have time to make a proper nice delicious scrumptious saliva-inducing brekkie :(

I always (exept WE) take my breakfast. Brioche and milk chocolate...
And if you was tired you should go to bed early ;)

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I only drink a cup of hot chocolate before going to school...
other days if wake late just skip breakfast =p else probably some microwaved burgers etc~ unhealthy ye!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

banana !!! gaaah XP yummy : full of energy, plus it's good, plus it's fruit, plus there's vitamins, so all good....
that plus half a liter of cold milk :)

I hardly ever eat breakfast. If I wake up early for school I just eat something like a fruit cup or an apple. Something quick. Then on the weekends my dad makes us a big breakfast each day. :)

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Mostly bread with cheese or sumtin or just with butter and tee or water, sometimes cereal (yummy :))

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

me eat nuttin u.u
nuttin to eat u.u
havta leave for skool u.u

shirahana

white flower

I eat a candy bar :D It's easy and on the go... I wake up too late to eat at home, so I grab one and eat it on the bus... even though we're not supposed to eat on the bus ^_^'

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

shhho

shhz!

cocopops.. with milk..
sometimes erm granolas..
oatmeals..
bread..
lol

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I usually try to eat breakfast, when I actually do I eat cereal.
I don't really like eggs and bacon all that much. XP

Signature Image

I always eat cereal, most of the time plain corn flakes, sometimes with banana or raisins. Then before I set off to class, I grab a few granola bars to munch on.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I'm to lazy to get and have a good breakfast, so I usually just eat a poptart with orange juice. :sweat:

Signature

Kinnara

Kinnara

:: Dark Angel ::

I usually don't have breakfast . . . Sometimes I'll make some coffee of hot cocoa when I get to school. Or manage to snag a donut or some crackers as I'm running out of the house. But most of the time it's nothing to eat until lunch or dinner.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.