Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts vs. Final Fantasy - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts vs. Final Fantasy

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

waht do you think of this 2 beautiful GdR ?.. which of 2 do you prefer ?..
favorite characters ?.. discuss here

tuff one but im going to go with KH Riku u rock :D

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

This is a very tough decision to make... as I like both games, but I still go for Final Fantasy games, since I spend most of my time playing it. Not to mention the fact that I'm obsessed with Vincent Valentine... ^_^'

I prefer Final Fantasy (especially ffvii) because Kingdom Heart, I think, is more for chidrens (Mickey, Donald, ...).

Now I'm waiting KH II and ffxii. :D

wow... very hard to choose a game ! :hmpf:
My idol is Sephiroth ! In KH he is very charismatic, in final fantasy too >.<

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

KH's characters are too fruity...*anti-disney* XD

FF's characters and storyline on the other hand, are more mature and exciting >_>

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

Quote by OsirisKH's characters are too fruity...*anti-disney* XD

FF's characters and storyline on the other hand, are more mature and exciting &gt;_&gt;

haha I agree with osi's words - but not anti-disney though =p but well don't like KH's char design and storyline too

i go 4 FF coz been playing it a few tymz nows and i enjoy it also i can't wait till ffvii movie comes out keke i'm over joy lolz
^^

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

kingdom hearts rules!!!!!!!!

i even name my daughter Kairy (I change the last "i" for a "y", it's look prettier I think. Bit I love the game and I can wait for KH2, I'm thinking of buying KH: Chain of Memories. And For me I love the story, the graphic are pretty good and the fight is real time. Even my husband love it and He's not a fan of RPG's game. I love RPG. I like Final Fantasy but not that much. I love the graphics thou.

i prefer FF ^^ KH is a great game...but I think it's a bit too easy....just lock on and bash the button xD!!!!! FF is better ^^ great graphics!!

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

oh, gimmie a break.

FF games own KH.

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

I prefer KH.. >< nothing to do.. for me is the best game for ps2.. (and I love disney XDD)

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Final Fantasy is the best. Chocobos are awesome!

Signature Image

Square + Disney = Magic!!! I love Kingdom Hearts.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

Simple question for me: FF. It has a far more interesting story, KH seemed a bit boring to me, even though it had a lot of worlds. The fighting system was not good in KH.

I'm going with Final Fantasy, I preferred the FF storylines, characters, battles, sidequests, etc over Kingdom Hearts. Still think that both games are great though.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

KH is really good: the story,the charater designs,and the gameply,even though it's fruity,like Orisis and Madwiz,which is probably because of all the disney stuff (not a big fan of disney btw).FF rulz,the games always have excellent storylines,great character desgins,and the gameplay changes by building upon the original turn-based style of play and incoperating different elements with every game.Plus the girls are cute XD -I really like Yuffie,Selphie,and Rikku.Plus Irvine,Leon, and Auron rule XP !!!

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Final Fantasy for me. Although I like KH's, I think that the FF series have better story lines over all

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Final Fantasy becuase KH has disney characters which I don't like mixing with Final Fantasy Characters

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

I think final fantasy is better but kindom hearts is getting better too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wing Zero
Signature

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

I think that while KH is great, it just does not match up to FF. FF gives you a story that you want to enter into while at most KH is a place to visit. I also like the music better on FF.

KH didnt make enough games to make it noticably better that FF. the FF series has been in the industry for a while so i prefer FF.

i'll say FF's
FF is more of the challenge than kingdom hearts
but then playing both wouldn't hurt ~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.