Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where would this go? - Minitokyo

Where would this go?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey there - just a quick question, hopefully I've put this in the right place :)

I've got some drawings I found from a while back, which I've drawn [non-anime] and I wasn't sure if - if it looked good when I scanned them in and got them a bit better looking - whether or not they would go under 'General Wallpapers' or 'Doujinshi'

I would have thought it would have been General Wallpapers - but I wasn't totally sure because I drew it, so...recommendations? I wouldn't have thought doujinshi because its not anime, its more of a background...

Well, hope this is in the right place nevertheless for this :)

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

yea, i would say general wallies if it isnt anime related, but hey, better safe than sorry right, stolen?:P

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

... general wallpapers is ok ONLY if they are wallpapers. If not... Doujinshi and then original work.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Okay okay - cheers for that, that helps.

I'll see what it looks like when I've uploaded it, and then I'll probably consider if it looks good enough quality to be a wallpaper - when I drew it all out it was on A4 but I think the quality may be a bit dodgy if I try and make it a good enough wallpaper....so I might put it in original work....

Cheers both of you, that really helps :) don't wanna put it in the wrong place!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.