Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your favorite time of the year - Minitokyo

what's your favorite time of the year

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

my favorite time of the year is the winter because i like the cold and the snow.
and what is yours?

Classified

Classified

Forgotten

I hate waking up and shoveling the snow and/or the way snow makes you look like a dork while you're walking on it. x_x. Although, I'd agree winter is also my favorite. The snow, the rosy cheeks, the mittens, and the way the cute girls wear their scarves. Ok I'll stop now. n_n;

Signature
Proud Member of Ayumi-Fan!

What is this fuzzy wuzzy feeling?

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

my fav time of the year is spring cuz I like when everything is awakeing to live, trees are green and its warmer (but not hot like in summer).....and my B-day is in summer :D

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

I like winter too... I love the cold and the need of something warm...

Kura

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

hanon

hanon

.: w i s h :.

well.. in my country there are only dry and rainy season x_x
I hate both of em.. coz I can't stand the heat on dry season and the flood (and also the internet connection disturbance =P) on rainy season ~ but.. I have to say I love winter ^^ I've been to US on winters, and I love snow ^^~

~ If it's over let it go, come tomorrow and it will seem so yesterday ~
Signature
A Proud Member of [ Expellians | Dot-Hack | Celestia | WallersClub | BishieLand | Asian-Pride ]

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

i dont really mind so long as it got rainy days hehehe :D ...but if i were to pick one i would go with winter because its cold and rainy day occur more often XD

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

My favourite times are end of feb and end of jul when skool starts again in aus...it's not because I like study (hates studying) but because it's when I'm free (from living with family as I can go back to aus and be free :D)...beginning of semesters also mean the least amount of work so those days are the most ideal for me...the start of my real "holiday" xD

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I like the times when I get days off of school. ^_^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

i like the times when i don't have to go to school and get to watch animes at home^^
it's the most relaxing hobby...
i like winter too....unfortunately...my country doesn't have 4 season....hot and rain all day....
so boring...

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

My favourite time of the year is autumn in Japan.And also urm,holidays and also urm,weekends and also,my birthday and few days before Christmas.^__^

Signature

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

summer vacation!! swimming, hiking, ice cream, snowcones and more time to sleep in and stay up late. tee-hee XP

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spring and Summer are my favourite seasons cause i seriously hate the cold harsh winters here in Canada.

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Kinnara

Kinnara

:: Dark Angel ::

Definitely Spring. That's when I can play Ultimate Frisbee again!! ^_^ I was getting all excited, the snow was starting to melt . . . Now New York's being hammered. >.<;;

Signature

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

mine is the winter
i love it just watching the snow fall down
its just so relaxing and peaceful

My favourite time is Winter. I cant stand summer because its so hot.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Spring, when all the flowers start to bloom and the trees have that bright, fresh green color, and all the birds an animals come back or wake up from a long journey from the south or out of a deep slumber.

Yes Spring, I love it.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I would have to say spring time, because that is when I get out of school, and the weather is just fine.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

my favourite time of the year is rite after the exams...cos I feel free then...
umm..in my country..either really hot ...or really rainy... its even hot in the mornins *whew*
but I think I like winter time cos I went to UK when I was smaller n it seemed great >.<
well...I dunno...

Signature

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

summer and spring, first reason coz my name is summer and second christmas time!!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

My favorite time is around April, when it rains often but after the sun comes back up, the entire place looks so beautiful!

I also like the latter parts of winter as well, because the snow is half-decent, and the weather's pretty cool to the point where you don't literally overfreeze yourself to death in a couple of hours, of course.

The conditions have to be less windy too - but I like the later months of winter for sure - March and April would be my favorite time of the year, pretty much.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

uhm...think spring and summer... =)
nice weahter in spring......summer...got holiday ^^ but hate bugs... T_T
so.....around april or may is best for me ^^

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Bring on Winter! If I had the money and time I'd go back to the alpine mountains and ski, play in the snow, etc. I prefer the cold so much more cause it never gets cold enough that I can't keep myself warm, but when it gets hot I just can't breathe the hot air and I hate sweating and not being able to cool down without using water or airconditioning both of which are expensive and wasteful in a dry country like mine. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

SchoppeK

SchoppeK

Oro ?!

My favourite time is Winter because my greatest hobby is Snowboarding. ;)

Signature

Ich bin der Teil jener Kraft, die boeses will und gutes schafft.
Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint, der boeses will und gutes meint.

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I Winter because it isn't super hot outside. I hate shoveling snow but I like walking at night when it's snowing, just one of those weird things I guess.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.