Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your favorite time of the year - Minitokyo

what's your favorite time of the year

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

I love Winter. I hate summer because it gets way to hot, though i do love the lightening storms but still Winter all the way because i love the cold

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

My fav is autumn~... Polish gold autumn <3... it's beautiful... and also winter... but only when there is snow~... lots of snow~!

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Kazuki-san

Kazuki-san

Thread Spool

Quote by NordSpring, when all the flowers start to bloom and the trees have that
bright, fresh green color, and all the birds an animals come back or
wake up from a long journey from the south or out of a deep slumber.
Yes Spring, I love it.

It's as if you read my mind but I wouldn't put it in such a beautiful words myself.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Autumn because of the nice colors on the trees etc.

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

i like winter most, mainly beacause the landscape is coverd by snow and it is getting dark early!

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i like spring and fall... b/c it's not TOO hot like summer and not TOO cold like winter... tho i prolly should like winter cuz that's when my bday is...lol! :P

Signature Image

Asahi

Asahi

gone

my fav time is spring because there it is often the best weather .. and its very nice year for year to watch how the nature is waking up ! <3

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Summer. :)

Fall and some of Summer. Around here, we get tons of hurricanes during the Summer, so that's the main thing that I dislike about Summer. :\

i love spring and fall because the weather is great and the colors are beautiful! ^_^

Signature Image

* : )

Me to like winter, becouse then is my birthday!^O^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Christmas is my favorite. The one big gift that you want thorughout the rest of the year may be within your own realm on this holy day.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

i love winter.............*_*snow....and my birthdayXD.....

I go to see movies in my favorite time, i ussually go to swiming, twise a week, i realñy enjoit

Have you ever seen the afternoon in the sea?

My favorite time of year is spring and summer because it's soo pretty outside. And the fact that you can wear shorts everyday is a plus too.

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

Mid spring to early summer (its warm enough for dressing light, without it being oppresively hot).

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

spring, because thats when all the good rains and storms come

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Winter, cuz it's cold as... can't say hell can I ^_^'... well cuz it's just really really cold. XD

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

gountessg

Dark Angel

I like all seasons, but mostly spring and autumn? why? because I love the wind and rain. I like the colors, green and brouw, I like them because they represent bigining of life and road to death. i love them. spring is fresh, autumn is morbid and fragrant. I love spring because it gets warm from very cold, and autumn because it gets cold from very hot. I like them because they show transformation.
and I like winter and summer too but less, because they're extreme seeazons. too hot and it gives me headaches, and too cold, that makes my nose bleed almost every morning.

what is your purpose in life?

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

My favorite season is definately Winter. I'd rather freeze my butt off than always be hot and sticky. Plus the coolest Holidays are during the cold months!

Signature Image

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

it's a hard one summer because of the holidays...yay and i get to go to coffs. But when it gets hot man is it hot, but then again winter gets freakin' cold, But i'll go summer because of holidays.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Hmm.... Christmas time for me....

I love being around family and I love presents[/]!!!

Then after that, maybe my birthday......

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Um...I'm not sure if I posted in this thread before but I like winter, that's my favorite time of the year :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.