Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your favorite time of the year - Minitokyo

what's your favorite time of the year

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

winter...
feel less lonely... strange u say?
it's true...
worse in summer *sigh*

but in winter theres more of the bad weather, so less crowded in the streets...

but i like autumn too... everything dies...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I've recently tended to stay away from these types of threads, but this one's interesting enough. Plus I've been thinking about this after a recent conversation with a friend on a related subject. :)

i have to say that my favorite would be autumn, when the leaves turn into magnificent shades and gently fall to the ground. There is something bittersweet about autumn, at least for me. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Autumn rules! I love the breezy feel, yet I still don't need a coat. The leaves and trees are pretty, and I love to play in the piles of leaves. Yet, for the past two years, there has been a very weak autumn and a very strong summer and winter. I miss the autumn.

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

i like the winter. but i hav never seen real snow b 4 i live on oahu

I like the summer, thats when I'm most relaxed.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Winter definitely.

Signature

My favourite time of the year is the summer holidays because they are the longest holidays of the year

Seria

~~Pure Spirit~~

Winter, I love cold weather. I really hate summer, I'm really weak to heat, spicy food.
And also I love Christmas ^^

Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

winter winter break, get to stay in bed for so long!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mine would be winter because itz near my birthday ^^
and I like buildin snowmans and snowball fights and everythin
:D

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

summer is pretty cool. vacation rocks!!! :)

Signature

Hmm i gotta go with Summer because i like to relax in the sun and i don't like cold weather.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

my is winter because its pure white and all taht snow to play with

autumn and winter!!! i love the cool weather!!! i love it when the trees turn bright colors and the snow!!! :D

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Quote by shinsengumi

+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Summer the times when I'm with my bestest friend....Tara! :D

Signature

xange

xange

~white bunny~

summer

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

in our country theres no winter only hot and rainy seasons only, but i like the most is the rainy.

Fall! ALL THE way!!! who's WITH me!!!!! ^-^ I like fall because it has like the perfect temperature (not hot, not freezing), and it's the time of my B-Day...and the time of Halloween! (Gotta love halloween!) unless you live in like...the tropics or something...then it's always hot ^^ Oh! And most of the insects are dead in the fall too so it's like perfect XD

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

ooo i like the spring cause its not to cold n not to hot its in the middle n also my b*dai is during the spring 2 :D :D hehehehe :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

My favuorite time of the year is summer,but you already know that:)))))

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Mine would be fall, winter and spring I don't quite like the heat of the summer that much.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

My favorite time is end of autumn when there is still no snow, but its cold. And at this time if there is clear sky at the early evening the lightning and atmosphere just fits too well.

i like the summer, cuz u can get tans and a bunch of girls want tans too and they where less clothes

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.