Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you go through MT's Rules?? - Minitokyo

Did you go through MT's Rules??

page 1 of 1 14 total items

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

LOL~ Im kind of making a research to see how many of you all actually read the rules of MiniTokyo..Well, of course i just read it if not i wont be asking you all this..And i hope i wont get banned or a warning letter for this even though i went through the Rules~LOL~Its under daily life because i think MiniTokyo is my everyday life~So?

I just cant stop talking~ XD

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Hmmmz...not really...( i guess..lolx) But at least Shinsengumi
did give me an intro of the place and some tips on avoiding undesirable situations...he's a great guy...lol

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

*grin*

For those who don't want their submissions deleted or don't want to be banned, reading up on the rules is definitely a good thing. There really shoudn't be any excuse for people not to read the rules and the FAQ, as most of the questions new members ask on the Help forum are answered in one and/or the other.

There's also the two Noob Bibles (xandman's Noob Bible #1: General Information about Minitokyo and my Noob Bible #2: Information and tips on using the Forums) that can serve as a quick reference for common questions, but on matters of policy and structure, reading them doesn't replace reading the actual policy document.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

hahaha, you cant survive on MiniTokyo long if you dont read the rules :D good luck bastards

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

hahaha...I haven't read the rules yet and I'm still standing :d...i usually observe without doing anything that looks like I might get myself banned as a start...u know...like I haven't uploaded anything yet e.e...and after a few days I know why most walls/scanz get deleted and the requirements for submissions e.e...and most of the forum rules are really general common sense so technically speaking it really depends on how familiar you are with forums...you know them you should be fine without reading up on the rules too much...perhaps just a skim...though submissions you really have to look up if you want to be sure you're doing the right thing e.e...or post one to see if there's anything wrong...if it doesn't get deleted it might be safe to post another etc.

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Well..I'm quite familiar with the basic forums rules like no spamming,and talk what the topic states,no double posting and what-not.It's really simple if you're familiar just like what CTEon said.^__^ And I don't submit much because I don't draw,have no scanner,no photoshop,no talent in anything that has the word "art" in it.So no rule-breaking over there.Though I posted lots of Gallery comments.They are true comments and sometimes comments that are overreacting but I'm just expressing how I feel when I laid my eyes on the submission so you can't really ban me on that and about the foul language part.I strictly forbid myself to even mention it so how can I even type it out? X3 I'm pretty soft and nice to push around so not really qualified to be banned.>_<

Signature

No, I didn't read the rules. I've been an adult long enough, and have participated in enough message board discussions, that I'm confident I can behave myself. When I've had questions I've looked at the relevant policy sections but otherwise have no need to read the fine print.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... took me about a month to find the rules loll.. but i went through them really fast, i only really read those that concerned me... that is forum and gallery posting and doujinshi submissions... and then again, i knew the rules before actually reading, i mean, it's such a common subject on the forum that it doesn't take a genius to figure out the rules just from looking at the posts...

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i read the the MT rules...
after Osi wrote in my guess book when i was a stupid newbie...
it took me a while to get use to the rules so i do not post crud for the MT gallery...

retire

yo im about to read them... XD gonna get that all done.

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by shinorei And I don't submit much because I don't draw,have no
scanner,no photoshop,no talent in anything that has the word "art" in
it.

quick question then: what are you doing in this anime ART community?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX i didnt read them, Since it's kinda commom sense on what and what not to do. But then again i've learn from everyone mistake.

Noob Bible #1 and 2 just got done read them....and for some reason i feel great about that lol

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

I read them, but like you guys said, mostly common sense right? And like miketo said, I'd just check them if I wasn't sure about something. hmm...I think I have to learn how to search for threads better though ^^;

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.