Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will you do when you got stressed up or iritated by someone - Minitokyo

What will you do when you got stressed up or iritated by someone

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm....if i'm stressed up...i'll listen to music...not those soft and calming ones....it is those which is noisy with lots of background sound effects....such as Linkin Park's songs, they are my fav! i know i'm kinda weird to listen to rock songs when i'm all stressed up....i felt that it calms me down more than making me angrier, if i got irritated by someone, i'll just keep it to myself....and if on that day i'm in a very bad mood (it means i'm at my limit, this seldom occurs...ehehe) i'll just shout at the unlucky person who made me angry.....
don't worry....that incident only occurs once in a blue moon^^ i'm very patience...Lol
so what will you do when you are stressed up or irritated? i'm just too curious to know

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

punch a pillow and scream in open spaces :D

never fails me~

sometimes play games can do the same effect too :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

it's very hard to get me stressed up or irritated. and even if that happens i keep it cool ;) .

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Well I listen to Music or read a Manga paired with a Cup of my favorite Green Tea.(hm I should learn how to meditate he he :D)

Signature

throw the closest thing or person at that person :P

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by Kiakoit's very hard to get me stressed up or irritated. and even if that happens i keep it cool ;) .

I'm like that too, but sometimes I get really irritated about something and I'll take a nap (I know it sounds childish) if I'm able and I'll wake up feeling better.

Signature Image

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

well i listen to the music too, but is a bit heavier than linkin park XP like slipknot, mushroomhead, mnemic and all that metal lol i dont know it makes me feel good XD :D

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

I listen to music too, real loudly and chat to friends on-line - by being caught up in a convo w/ them it takes my mind of whoever or whatever is irritating me. or, I talk about the thing/person stressing me, or cry if it's *realllly* upsetting me. it helps, but I should confront people sometimes too!

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Listen to music, watching, or play some games.

Signature

lol people here have some funny things ^^
hehe I'll listen to music too.....sometimes...some soft and calming ones...and sometimes some hard rock xD!!! hehe....or....sometimes I play on the piano ^^........, playing games also helps and ofcourse....chatting if people helps too ^^

as I tend not to care what people say I dont get stressed or iritated a heck of a lot, and when I do its usualy from my advanced classes when I have no clue how to do the homework. in which case I stop, take a break, watch anime, read manga, listen to music, play a game, or something similar, then I try it again. if I cant do it I just see the teacher the next day and ask them

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

When I'm aungry I just I just wait when I got calm down but when I really are mad I hit the wall or the door a lot of times, and I stop when my fists star to bleed

If its a male just as old as me, i will start beating him up. A male younger then me i will hurt him but only enough to make him cry. If they are older than me I will pick a fight with them. But if its a female i will hust throw some random Swear words at her.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

If I am stressed I will try if it is possible to be far away of reason that made me that way. Or if I can't do that I will get my stress blow away by some acsion. Like going to my close combat training, or going to some night club and dance my head off,,, or pick a fight and hit some walls - but that's last resort ^_^'

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

lol, My sister would usually be the one doing that irritating. She knows my buttons perfectly and when she wants, can push them without a hint of guilt or care. When she does this, I try to ignore it and grumble inwardly. ^^

When someone stresses me out, I try to avoid them -.-' Not the best of solutions and I'm slowly kicking this..."fear", but yeah...that's what I've been doing =P

What I do when I get all stressed and angry, is that I just play Evanescence as loud as I can, and start drawing to get the anger out. Sometimes when I finish my drawing I laugh out of the result, because sometimes I draw really funny things, like one time I drew this dragon that was bitting my teachers head off! hahaha! (

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by Kiakoit's very hard to get me stressed up or irritated. and even if that happens i keep it cool ;) .

Yeah ^_^ same here.
if im really irritated, i either
1. Play Playstation 1 / 2.
2. Play Gameboy sp.
3. Use my pc.

Then i forgot all bout it ^___^

or, i would humialiate that person (im a blackmailer, wahahaha)
then i would be happy ^__^

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I normally just listen to music, or stew in my own anger completely alone until I'm calm.
n_n

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

when I get irritated by someone very much.. I just keep quiet.. close my eyes.. and do nothing for 10 seconds-but sometimes if I do nothing for too long.. I don't wanna start talking again because feels awkward to do so to me..
when stressed I box the wall with my fists or just walk about.. if theres wind I approach the place with most wind blowing.. like the windows at home then after that continue what I had been doing..

Playing a beat up game and substituting the person that irritated me as a character im beating up in the game. It works well for me!

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

:o wow! you guys sure have lots of different ways to calm down^^
taking a nap is not childish....even my friends do that everytime she's mad at someone :D
you all hit walls too?? cool! i hit walls too IF i'm EXtremely angry...ahaha

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Most often I listen to classical since that calms my mind, and I really dislike listening to things with lots of noise when I'm trying to have a smooth way of thinking. And then I would usually try to talk to some people online about what's happening so I won't be all that crazy.

*feels different* XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

when i'm stressed, yah music is the way to go... but i go for the soothing instrumentals... like the soundtrack for the last samurai... mmmm... if i'm irritated i will stop talking to the person i am irritated with so as to not say anything i may later regret. after awhile it will fizzle out... mostly cuz it takes a lot for me to stay mad at someone. :P

Signature Image

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

I take out my punching bag at home and hang it up....paste a picture of my dad and punch it till i feel good....always gives me that oommpphh.... I know I got family issues but that is about what happens....Hope you all have something much better to do that I have....

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.