Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 10 Second Switch - Minitokyo

10 Second Switch

page 1 of 1 11 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

okey this is how it's gonna go...
if you were a girl or boy for just ten seconds what would you do?

Well...if I were a guy fer 10 seconds I'd have sum1 kick me in the nutz and see if it hurts
XD and when that happens I'll know how you guys feel when your kicked there lol

oh and guys....plz don't say if you were a chick fer 10 seconds that you'd want to see yourself naked XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Lol, oh darn, now I have to think of something else to do for 10 secs XD (just kidding). I dunno, would it get heavy? (joking! joking!) Record myself running on the beach o.O

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by evasionLol, oh darn, now I have to think of something else to do for 10 secs XD (just kidding). I dunno, would it get heavy? (joking! joking!) Record myself running on the beach o.O

XD lol dude.....lmao[doesn't think your serious] so you would drool at yourself?

Magically Delicious, yo.

i dunno...probably think and wonder why all guys are dogs XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol my friend said if he were me and were a guy fer 10 seconds he'd try to pee lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Quote by SamuraiHarukooh and guys....plz don't say if you were a chick fer 10 seconds that you'd want to see yourself naked XD lol

Well I don't think that would be a problem. I have a feeling I'd turn into a real, genu-ine, Waffle-House-waitress-in-Macon, fugly dawg. And there would be a little condescending voice in the back of my head going, "Serves you right, biatch."

So I would probably spend my ten seconds crouched down in a dark corner, until I became me again :-)

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by failure

Quote by SamuraiHarukooh and guys....plz don't say if you were a chick fer 10 seconds that you'd want to see yourself naked XD lol

Well I don't think that would be a problem. I have a feeling I'd turn into a real, genu-ine, Waffle-House-waitress-in-Macon, fugly dawg. And there would be a little condescending voice in the back of my head going, "Serves you right, biatch."
So I would probably spend my ten seconds crouched down in a dark corner, until I became me again :-)

XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

O..that suck..well I was gonna say that.lol. Well I would..is..um just act like one or just squez my breast and see how it fills. >.< ''= X

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by MitsuO..that suck..well I was gonna say that.lol. Well I would..is..um just act like one or just squez my breast and see how it fills. &gt;.&lt; ''= X

lol dude XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's a weird, but creative thinking question. The only thing that comes to mind is having guys holla at me for the 10 seconds.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by melmachine18It's a weird, but creative thinking question. The only thing that comes to mind is having guys holla at me for the 10 seconds.

lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.