Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things BeyBladers would never say or do - Minitokyo

Things BeyBladers would never say or do

Tagged under Beyblade

page 1 of 1 23 total items

(lol) I had a strange dream concerning the characters from Beyblade and it (in a way)inspired me to create this thread,and think of other weird conversations.Anyway, the dream went something like this:

(the Beyblade gang are at Tysons house)
Kai on the phone:Ray has become suspicious,he knows that i'm really a teletubie in disguise.
TinkyWinky:Oh no!
Ray:Kai?Who are you talking to?
Kai nervously:Um...my great uncle Winky
Ray:Rrriiiggghhhttt...*leaves the room twitching*
Kai:That was a close one!
TinkyWinky:Yeah!

So what do you think of my peculiar dream?If you have any comments, suggestions or anything like that, Please feel free to post!

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Never watch Beyblades but i'm sure this could fall into this category

"My beyblade bigger than ur beyblade, if u know what i mean."

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

well....I've seen Beyblade before and I love Kai ^_^ hmmm about your dream well
it was weird ~_~ very weird but then again I have a thread that ask people what was their
weidest dream I would say this goes with my weird dream thread o_0 but maybe you should stop watching Beyblade :nya:

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Weird,very weird ¬¬ Kai isnt a Teletubie,he is the beast,shame on you to dream something like that j/k u.u

K I R A B O S H I !

i'm sure beybladers won't say or do things like any of the characters on the show... i mean, just imagine someone playing with their top and suddenly shouting "go! attack!! faster! faster! dodge it! jump!!!! omfg you stupid piece of plastic... why don't you listen to me???"

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

wuahhah xD funny xD!!!!
I've watched beyblade =) but....beblade fusing with teletubie......xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmz...I want your dream on video......I think it would be very funny xD

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

wow strange dream actually :P

i don't like bayblade much tho.... i find it.... boring. I mean come on.... ur telling a piece of plastic to do stuff... honestly, how long can they spin, and how can it possibly contain spirits?!

eh ^^ thats just my opinion

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

I had another one!!

Kai:Kenny your gay
Kai:Max your also gay
(Max and Kenny whispering):Shh...they aren't suppost to know!
And

Kai singing: Ilove you.You love me.We're a great big family(Barney theme song)
Rei:Hey! I LOVE that song!!
Max:Me too!!(both join Kai)

(lol)I have the strangest sence of humour!

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

omg! Neriko.....you are the first person i knew who have such funny dreams!
that's so awkward...the're not gays anyway...
humurous dreams, keep it up since it's so funny that it won't stressed you up^^
mine were horrible....and i don't really remember mine because it was such a long story... :\

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

vac: jajajaja and what say tayson?

DXY: jajajaja well butt and where is Rey? XD XD

vax: :sweat:

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

(edited)

It is time for you to drown

ive had interesting dreams before but neriko... you have some pretty messed up dreams... wait i take that back... i once dreamed of Joey Wheeler danceing around me in a speedo... i guess im on the same level with you then...

Quote by nakuive had interesting dreams before but neriko... you have some pretty messed up dreams... wait i take that back... i once dreamed of Joey Wheeler danceing around me in a speedo... i guess im on the same level with you then...

Tries to hold back tears of laughter*Ahem*,Here's some more!!(lol)

Kai:You guys,I have a confession to make!

All:*stare at him*

Kai:I'm really...a blonde!

Kenny:You lied to me!You told me you were a natural blue!!*runs away crying*

(lol)Some more!I love my strange dreams*sigh*

Tyson:Chief!!We need your help!

Kenny:Shut up Tyson,I'm on the last level of Halo!

Tyson:*in a state of shock*

Haha! Your dreams are hilarious! I'll bet if you wanted, you could write some beyblade comedy fanfiction with that kind of material! ^_^

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

You have too much of spare time dude... :hmpf: Thats not healthy.
One of my best friends doesnt do anything in his life only playing video games and when he goes to sleep he always talks about his dreams that are wierder than yours so please dont become like him. :D

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

lol i love your dreams they are awesome... i agree with Kyelor you probably could write great comedy fanfics with that stuff... i've had weird dreams too... i dreamt once that Eiri Yuki (Gravitation) was waltzing with a purple duck in a tophat on a chessboard with the king and queen chess pieces... sad thing is i don't even like chess so i don't know where that dream came from...

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

I'll Seee you at the Gardens this Friday night and I will beybattle you I'll Beybattle yo Mama and Your Friend I want you to see You at The Madeson Square Gardens this Friday YAHHHH (THis is a Wrestling Theme)

merged: 01-28-2006 ~ 11:34am
Heres Is another Thing a Beyblader Would Say:
(Miguel) "You Mama so dumb if Brains was chopped Then Your Dead A** would not Fill an M&M
(Mathilda) and Get What Coach Barthez,
(Aaron Claude,Miguel,Mathilda) YOU'RE FIRED! (Pause for 3 Sec.)
(Aaron and Claude) and That the Bottem Line,
(Miguel,Mathilda,Aaron and Claude) 'Cause your Now Former Soldiers said So!
(Miguel) and Another Thing!
(Miguel,Mathilda,Aaron and Claude) YOUUUU SUCK! Barthez Get Out Of OUR LIVES!

hehe. Poor Kai, he could not be a teletuby xD! But it would be funny if you write a comedy with the Beyblades character.... I would like to hear what you willdo with Tyson and Hillary! hehe

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Well... I think Kai would never do that...
perhaps Tyson, but Kai... ok let's assume he was drunk or that Erika left him alone with Kaiser... (Erika is Kai's fiancee and Kaiser their son... see in http://www.fanfiction.net/u/916702/ and choose the story "Three BladeBreakers and a Baby" )
one thing I found interessing in your thread is that in my fanfiction, Kaiser, Kai's son, hates Teletubies and Kai and Erika were always wanting him to see the show (I haven't wrote that part yet because my pc 'crashed')

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

wow (lol)that IS a strange coincidense(lol0

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

What a dream... Well...Kai is definetly not a telletubie in disguise.

Maybe Tyson is.

~Mel wuz here~

that's sum weirdass dream u have there >.>" not that i really care bout beyblade or nefing

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.