Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why cant i change the gender to female in my Personal Settings? - Minitokyo

why cant i change the gender to female in my Personal Settings?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

the gender thingy thinks im a male and i try so many times to click for female and every time it updates, its on male....is it my IE conections? or is their problems with this site?
AND im also having trouble with my profile pic, its a .jpeg and the size is right, but its not seeing it....why am i having these problems with my personal settings?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You'll need to use the support inquiry (under the support link in the top menu) and request a the gender change from the moderators.
There are also some uploading problems that have popped up recently. If you haven't tried Firefox, that may work better, but it may be the site itself that has an issue.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Quote by Tama-NekoYou'll need to use the support inquiry (under the support link in the top menu) and request a the gender change from the moderators.
There are also some uploading problems that have popped up recently. If you haven't tried Firefox, that may work better, but it may be the site itself that has an issue.

very correct
i kinda agree

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

I changed your gender to female.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

thank you, im going to try fire fox after i install it tonight ^_^ again, thank you so much

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.