Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SNK or CAPCOM - Minitokyo

SNK or CAPCOM

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

SNK or CAPCOM
Which prefer? which is better in music, video, amusement and fight spirit, Which has better drama and history, and which of all them the best was?

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

MHF

in music I prefer SNK, in video SNK, in amusement both, in fight spirit both although SNK gives most impression, in drama and history both, and for my the best in SNK it has been 97,2002 2003 and of CAPCOM Street fighter alpha 3, MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2, CAPCOM VS SNK 1 and 2

Signature Image

dMp

dMp

^___________^

to be honest i don't like either of them...haha. i only find Mai Shiranui interesting in SNK. capcom...hmmm i guess i just like the game.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

SNK. KoF is the best. =O Rock on Iori! xD

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

SNK, nothings beat good old KoF....

SNK overall

SNK by far has had the upper hand...........

its just that they didnt market enought to America, and thus Capcom became the overrated company they now are ( in terms of fighting games anyway )

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

How about Capcom vs SNK? Best of both worlds ^_^

I'd say Capcom even though Nerdshoe summed up their company well, "Capcom keep on making the same damn games over and over again. 'Hey Capcom, how about another 2D fighter?? I don't think I've played enough of those'"
http://www.somethingawful.com/firemancomics/consolewar.htm

EDIT: HOW COULD YOU SAY SNK??? >.<
Capcom have Megaman. Need I say more? :)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

SNK for the fighting games... they always try new and innovative things to keep them fresh... capcom always makes the twich-centered super move fests... drives me nuts...

SNK all the way!!!

"I'm not a dirty old man. I'm a dirty young man!"
-[Carrot Glace]-

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

CAPCOM and SNK?? this is hard i like all characters from both i like the moves from both.. hmm.. maybe its capcom for me, i always lose in SNK

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

other way around for me... capcom pwned me all across the floor and back... SNK I could always beat some ass

"I'm not a dirty old man. I'm a dirty young man!"
-[Carrot Glace]-

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Capcom, i go for it for sereveral games, not just the fight ones, but we must admit SFII made a whole revolution in fighting games.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Dark-Tora

O_____O

SNK because it has great variety of diferent fighters, the teams and the best charracter from all fighting games: Iori Yagami.

Capcom every game they made can mop the floor with SNK's twice other in my opinion

"Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against ones destiny, what is a king to do?
But does one ever turly have a choice?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars" - Kain -Legacy of Kain Defiance

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I like Capcom better, the characters appeal more to me and my favorite fighter is Chun Li and the characters in the SNK games don't have enough moves in my opinion. They have only like 3 moves each

I like the ultra cool super moves in Capcom where you can do huge kick ass combos

Signature Image

snk

Signature

Must be SNK with its KOF, I found that SNK games are on a level a little higher than capcoms fighters

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

I've been playing titles from both companies since 10 years ago, in the arcade machines...

-KOF is excessively popular in my country.
-SFZ2 was one of the fighters I enjoyed most in my whole life.
-Last Blade 2 and Rival Schools are two of my current favorite fighting games.

It's hard to decide.

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Omicron-15

Omicron-15

AIC & Gainax Fanboy

snk all the way

MHF

Well really i like both very very much, my first game was Street fighter 2 Special Edition in Sega Genesis, and later All street fighter series, later i meet King of fighter and all Snk Games but really both company are great.

Signature Image

I don't know much of snk characters and games. I only know from cvs 1 & 2.
i like snk character designs better. But I prefer Capcom's games

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

snk for fighting games
Capcom for fighting games and Megaman series :D

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

snk. Iori is the man.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

SNK all the way. The character designs are really nice and the seiyuus that accompany them are spectacular. CVS2 was a good game but since it was made by capcom, all the capcom characters were "up to date" whereas SNK characters were "old" which was unfair - '95 Ryo, '98 Kyo, Rugal was representing SNK when really it should of been Honki ni Natte Mr. Karate

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.