Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vector background for Naruto Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Vector background for Naruto Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 3 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Is there anyone who could help me out with a vector background for a vector Naruto wallpaper?
if anyone is interested plz let me know and i'll get back to you as quickly as possible

more info about the wall:
the wall's main character is Chouji i got the concept of making a wall for him for once (after seeing Naruto ep114)
i'm mostly done vectoring with him but i have no idea what to do with the background (maybe trees orso)
if anyone want's to help me out and also take half of the credit?

~edit: if anyone want to know what i already have before helping me, say it and i'll sent you the material what i have

heheh.. *poke* uhm well i would like to help. But ok there are many better people around here then me, so i dunno.. i'm afraid i will screw up the wallpaper.. though i would like to help you with getting some idea's of backgrounds you could use and stuff...

I would help wanna! But I really suck at vectoring but I saw episode 114 and Chouji is really awesome! Maybe a butterfly background since his name means butterfly ^^ Don't worry if you already have help!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.