Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shamanic Princess... Request for an image - Minitokyo

Shamanic Princess... Request for an image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

I am looking for a specific Shamanic Princess image to make a wallpaper out of. If anyone has it or knows where to find it (large and crisp) I would love to have it. Since I'm not sure how to post thumbnails on here I'll try my best to describe it:

The scene takes place in a dark night sky with a full yellow moon on the top right. Kagetsu, Gram, Tiara and Sara are on the image. Kagetsu is on the top left with only his left facial profile showing, staring off into the distance. Gram is on the top right of the image and it looks like he is hovering in front of the moon, facing the camera, with his claw arm extended. Sara is on the bottom right of the image in her pajamas with her hands to her mouth. Tiara is on the bottom left of the image wearing her blue dress from episodes 5 and 6. She looks to be almost running and chanting with a streak of red magic between her hands.

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

lunaregina, there is a thread specifically for requesting images. . . see

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1147/

Also, to include a thumbnail, you can use the BBcodes indicated in the FAQ in the Support section. Good luck, hope you find the image you're looking for!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.