Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fav Laptop in Chobits? - Minitokyo

Fav Laptop in Chobits?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Personally I like Plum ^^ She's so cute and hyper. And she's super funny at parts.

so what 's ur fav laptop?

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I'm not sure who was plum again... I like Sumomo a lot^^
She's so funny!... And I also like Dita (I think this is the name... she has short black hair and black clothes - I'm not a real chobits fan, so, is she a laptop? - o_O I should not say to much weird thing... sorry for this confusion time^^

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

lol. Dita is a persocom, who protects. Plum is the little hyper laptop that used to be Simbo's!

Signature Image

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

Can it be that Plum is Sumomo??
... better don't answer...
Nisna is so idiotic^^ A real ... (I don't finish this sentence)
My opinion was... the sweet blue-haired from the genious kid^^

Kura

o_O ----I posted two times - and thinking this is impossible!

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

Can it be that Plum is Sumomo??
... better don't answer...
Nisna is so idiotic^^ A real ... (I don't finish this sentence)
My opinion was... the swwet blue-haired from the genious kid^^
Kura

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

Plum is Sumomo. TokyoPop decided to translate it to Plum instead of keeping it Sumomo.

Personally, I like Kotoko. ^^ Sumomo is just too hyper for me. The blue haired one is Yuzuki but she isn't a laptop, she's a personocom.

Actually, Kotoko and Sumomo/Plum are the only two laptops in the series. XD

I like sumomo better, so cute!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

personally i too prefer kotoko... tho sumomo is so energetic! (and i thought that sumomo and kotoko were persocoms too, but juss portable ones?)

Signature Image

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

ohhhh.......plum is so cute! but, as other people have already said, she's waaaayy too energetic!! lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think Sumomo is a nice one =) but U know Chii OWNS XD. Kotoko is cute, sure, but i think she dont have this special sumfin which have Sumomo =P

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Kotoko is better. If you've seen chibbits (chobits mini episode) you'll see how sumomos energetic attitude becomes just plane stupid.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I don't understand that question... but I think sumomo is the greatest and cutiest character :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Plum is the cutest little thing out there!

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

Quote by littlejonny100Kotoko is better. If you've seen chibbits (chobits mini episode) you'll
see how sumomos energetic attitude becomes just plane stupid.

chibbits? howee i need to see that! sounds super cute

Signature Image

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Kotoko has always made me smile - especially as someone mentioned earlier, the Chibits thing is absolutely hilarious. It's great - the slow run to Chii, that look on their faces...classic.

However, if I was to own a laptop from chobits, I would probably want Kotoko, and if I were a laptop I would want to be Chii :)

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

i like the one that looks like Sumomo, forgot her name ;;

Kotoko..really a cute and funny litte thing^_^

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Kotoko's a smartass, but I like her. I don't like noisy things unless they're supposed to be noisy. I guess if I had them both, I'd just use Sumomo as an alarm clock and a watch, maybe an answering machine at times.

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

Sumomo is great for an alarm clock. XD You would have to get up since she's so annoying...^^;

Chibits is so hilarious! XD And I agree Sumomo is just too dumb acting upon that...but that was what made it funny. ^^

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

*points and laughs at Plum/Sumomo* wheee i like her cuz she's hyper!!! like i said before ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.