Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When your body feeling terrible - Minitokyo

When your body feeling terrible

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

When your body condition is that bad that you can't even think clearly cose everything hurts and is in blure.
But you have to continue your everydays life and nothing you do or doctors make you do doesn't help.
How would you supporte your everydays and spiritual life, and calm those close to you if you are feeling that bad that all you can think about is "somebody make it go away!" ?

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

must say that's a really weird and "painful" thread subject... i've never actually been in that much pain, so i don't know how i would handle it... i guess i'd either try to sleep it off, like i often do with my headaches (coz' pills don't work with me) or i'd read or draw to forget about it (if it's even possible)... as for those close to me, i guess i would be the kind of person to just hide it from them, to make sure they don't worry about me...

Do you mean a person having a crippling disease like cancer, or a tumor that causes explosive migranes? If I was ever crippled by weakness a disease caused me or in that kind of constant pain, well, I wouldn't be the same person. My physical health and fitness is a high, if not the highest, priority for me, and it would destroy my physicie if I were to completely loose it.
I'd like to think that I could be strong, and bear the new burden without losing my faith. I hope its never put to the test in such a harsh way.

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

No no I didn't mean something as total as cancer. Just some few days/week problem but it is making you feel like your brains are boiling and yiu can fekk water getting hoter and hoter. And your feels constant pain and just pills and any medical treatment you get won't help. And you can't hide it cose well you live with those ppl and they just see you double in the middle of doing something or getting or pale and sweaty suddenly..

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

I get pains when I'm with the period; the best thing I can do those times is to get a couple of blankets and sleep.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.