Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dream Machine (Cars) - Minitokyo

Dream Machine (Cars)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

OK. Just browsing around MT, it's apparent that there's alot of creative thought, etc. So. .....Cars already have power windows, stereos, DVD players, etc. I just figured that I'd see if anyone had something they wish would be incorporated into a car. ....You know, something to make the car cooler, like a sunroof. ...Don't put anything you might want to patent in here though. Keep that stuff secret. ;)

Personally, Just because I'm wierd, I wish cars could keep track of license plates & make and model of a car. ...That way when the person on crack blows past you and nearly knocks you off the road, the cops could use that to make sure that person's kept away from cars in the future.

Anyone else have ideas?

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Machine guns. Maybe a grenade launcher. With a button I can press with a pre-recorded message saying:

"Attention! You are doing the speed limit in the left hand lane! Move over or your death is assured!"

I think I liked Interstate 76 too much.

Johnny Can't Speed.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

LOL I must admit, I certainly have those days. Not so much anymore, living in the middle of nowhere, but ...yeah. Someone I know suggested I mount a MASER on the vehicle, and destroy the electronics in the targeted offesive vehicle. ...I kinda cringed. ...But somedays I wish I had one.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'd just want one of those LED scrolly message things that you see on shop fronts. It'd be great for people who annoy you with reckless driving. You could drive in front of them and flash a personalised message just for them. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I wonder how long it will be until Bill Gates or another person out there with $$$ gets a car completely covered with tiny LEDs just to change the color / stripes / artwork of the vehicle. LOL ...It would be expensive, for sure.

Hey and if anyone sees something we're talking about and it exists, let us know. (And show photos :) )

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

A device that could scramble the coppers' radar and prevent their engines from turning over. (I didn't see you there Officer Kei ^_^' )

Signature Image

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

If that were the case then the criminals would evolve their cars to where license plates randomly changed color or something. In fact, awhile back i saw that people made covers just to blurr (not hide) the letters and numbers on the licenses plates (no joke).

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i would like to see a car with all the James Bond accoutriments.
gun turrets, rocket launchers, oil spill capabilites, lasers, Maser, etc. so i could just shoot random people off the road. so much fun.. :pacman: XD
also the ability to change your license plate and color of your car; which would be quite helpful when the cops are chasing you. XD

but by far my main hope: cars that drive themsleves, like Kit in Knight Rider. or the Batmobile. :)

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Dude, I loved knightrider as a kid. :)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.