Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mecha would you choose? - Minitokyo

Which Mecha would you choose?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

If you were to choose a mecha to represent you/be your guardian which would it be?

I think I would choose either the Gunbuster or the God of Swords mecha from Kannaduki no Miko (Ake something i cant remember)

withouth a doubt, Epion will kick your asses anytime :)

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Probably one of the mecha ....not really mecha I guess... from MKR. ...They were interactive and could think and stuff. ....And it couldn't be hijacked.

OOOooo but to be my guardian. ....Maybe Gunvalkayrie or KOS-MOS. ...They both seem to be extremely smart, and are so fast/strong they can just fly. ...And let's not forget, they're kinda cute too. ;) ...Of course that KOS-MOS... ....Seems kinda psycho....

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Jienbu from Dual! (or however you spell it.) Miniature black holes all the way! woot!

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

:D Simple.
Tekkaman Blade (if that is considered to be mecha), and also perhaps Detonator Orgun and those from Vandread. Those that are similar to Tekkaman would be fine to me, unlike the prototypical Gundam, more agile and fast.

Can't go wrong with Voltron. After all, it fused with Kerry and defeated the muntant Bush.*

*Cookie if you get the refrence.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

UNIT 01 from Evangelion rulez!

Freedom Gundam <3 best Mecah ever... ^__^
-cyandog

CrazyBlindGuy27

The Name Says It All

I would have to go with one of the mechas from Vandread, probably the one using Meia's dread, just because it seems like the quickest, and I personally like to go fast (as the speeding tickets I have show ^_^' ).

Not really mecha but i would really like the Escaflowne ^_^
i think it is one of the mecha with the best design i ever seen, i love the mecha design of that series ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Yeah, Escaflowne is hellsua cool... Have you seen the movie? Their version has more of a bone and blood feeling and is even cooler.

JioDerako

DarkShadow

I haven't seen tons of mecha shows, but so far, the mecha I'd want to pilot would have to be the Gundam Deathsythe Hell Custom.
If I could, I'd design my own Mecha, but I'm afraid I don't have that much time on my hands (actually, I have tons of time on my hands. I just haven't worked out any details for my Mecha yet).

Geo

Member of these MT groups: Duelist Chronicle

fao

Quote by SeifersytheYeah, Escaflowne is hellsua cool... Have you seen the movie? Their version has more of a bone and blood feeling and is even cooler.

I have seen the movie.
I also feel Escaflowne is so cool.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by suzukiUNIT 01 from Evangelion rulez!

Agree with that, but kinda scary ain't it? (just hope it won't go berserk)
Other mecha i'd like to be partner with: Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell <Stand Alone Complex>

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

the mecha I would choose would be a Veritech or a Zentraedi pod. Specifically a vf-1s Valkyrie or a Zentraedi Officer Pod, or the yf-19 from Macross Plus. They aren't as powerful as the mechas mentioned in this thread but I like them more. I could travel anywhere with them. as for a guardian I'd choose kos-mos. she's cute and fine. She could decimate anything today when she double wields the triple-gatling gun. :D :)

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Freedom!.....or Blitz...(cloaking thingy)...heh
Can't hit something you can't see no?

Jehuty or Anubis.

Better yet, Naked Jehuty or Aumaan Anubis. Muwahahahaha!!!111 :drevil:

*0-shifts away*

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

A mecha to be my guardian...hmmm. See, problem is, Im the paranoid type. I wouldnt want just one, Id want several.

1. Eva Unit 1: When shit goes really, really wrong, this thing always seems to have a trick to save the day. So it goes here to cover any oddball occurances.

2. Gundam Epyon: As powerful as Wing Zero, but made for honorable close-up combat. Close-combat skills win this suit a place.

3. God Gundam: Shining Finger. Powerful close-quarters move, in a suit built for DBZ_style fighting. Another close-combat skills winner.

4. Vandread: Specifically, the one formed with Dita`s dread; powerful cannons, great strength. Always have howitzers on your team..

5.Wing Zero: Buster. Rifle. Need I say more?

6.Full Metal Panic: I forget their names, but one of the suit types possessed a lambda driver, which converted thought into energy\action. Score one for the suit that now has the potential to do damn near anything in the hands of the right pilot.

7. Kosmos. She beams in weapons from anywhere...c`mon! Especially the PT cannon..gotta love it.

What can I say? No one suit does everything as well as Id like, so I cover the angles with the superpowered suits in individual fields. Not to mention they all look cool.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

hmm... i'd go for either freedom or justice.. hehe

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Hmmz, mines:

Freedom Gundam(Gundam Seed): A super cool gundam which has a really destructive power, comes with a Lancerta beam cannon, Xiphias rail cannon and a Lupus beam rifle...and it can even utilise a meteor. My favourite mecha and gundam.

Vandread Dita(Vandread): A mecha combined with Hibiki's Vanguard and Dit's Vandread. Like the power of the shoulder cannons it uses...lol

Jinmu(Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure) Like Eva Unit 1, Jinmu can kick some tough butt. It has a cool invisible barrier, really sharp claws and an awesome ancient magic based weapon which it can summon.

Blitz Gundam(Gundam Seed) Has really neat stealth technologies and cool weapons such as it's darts.

Providence Gundam(Gundam Seed) It's dragoon system is awesome...

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

msa011 Ex-S Gundam, with bst303 kit if required.

reason? : Allice rocks....nuff said

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

my mecha would be Gekigengar 3! it suits me best because i can be so over-dramatic. gekigan flare!!!!! gekigan punch!!!!!!!!!!

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

oh yes of course Gekigengar! the old skool style giant robot from Martian Successor Nadesico!
hehe lets Gekigan!
hmmm... it seems Gundams are the most popular mecha here! not surprising really!

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I would have to say either Wing zero or Freedom, becaues they have some of they best fire power.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.