Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mecha would you choose? - Minitokyo

Which Mecha would you choose?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

poolshark

poolshark

Kurushio

I really like the Gaia Gundam, so i think il go with that...It would be pretty cool to have the Duran from Mai-Hime too..^_^

Murder is my daily bread.
-Kirika Yumura

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Mechs I'd have

GW-9800-B Gundam AirMaster Burst (Gundam X) : The Gundam AirMaster is my favorite Gundam of all time. Not too powerful, but not too weak either. It has a Trans-System that allows it to transform into a fighter plane. Armed with two Buster Rifles(with weaker output than the Wing Gundam's Buster Rifles) and an array of vulcans.

XM-X2 (f97) Crossbone Gundam X-2 (Crossbone Gundam) : The Crossbone pwns, flat out.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Gundams definitely dominate this thread, the head design of the Gundam is one of the most recognised icons of anime, but dont you think the Gundam series re-use a lot of ideas. For one thing the mobile suit designs, but also the idea of space colonies, the Zechs Marquis character design in Gundam Wing appeared before in a previous Gundam series too.

definitely wing zero custom...his feathery wings jus makes him look like the "guardian angel" type doesnt it?

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

lol i designed my own gundam

DSJF-X18A Destiny

and dsjf-x17a Fate is the other one

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Hmmm maybe Freedom Gundam, it has N-Jammer and destructive power. Or maybe Providence Gundam, it is also kinda cool, because it has similar abilities to mobile armors ...

stradiwackius

Armored Core Raven

Devil Gundam...........Uber Monstrous Size ( 1/144 = 1/100 scale of others, i think that's why they didn't make a 1/100 scale, too much resource cost ) Uber powerful, Regenerates, Evolves

or
RX-93 Hi Nu....iuber fast...kick ur asses real quick

or the Tallgeese 3, probably kick ass quick but not as quick as Hi-Nu

I honor my opponents by fighting them with my full strength

i'd pick unit01 as well. after it's ingested the s2 engine.

though if possible, i'd also like to equip it with heavyarms-custom's dual-double-gatling guns for mid-range combat, lance of longinus for close-range or super-long-distance =)

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

Freedom or Wing zero..... hmmm.... i'm going with freedom since it can target multiple enimies at the same time... and its pretty mobile and strong as well... cant go wrong with that...

freedom or wing zero..hmmm.. i'll go with freedom since it can target multiple enemies and is pretty mobile and strong... cant go wrong with that combo....

What about Wing Zero. Angel wings and a Gun that can destroy things it is not even touching. Can track all enemies at once. Hiro wasted enemies with out evrn trying. That would be the one for mr to pilot.

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Yes the use of wings on the Wing Zero Custom is a nice touch!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

without a shadow of a doubt, it would be gundam freedom!!!

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

what is this Gundam Freedom i hear so much about? im interested to know. Which series is it from? Gundam Seed?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by Keiichi-K1what is this Gundam Freedom i hear so much about? im interested to know. Which series is it from? Gundam Seed?

Yes its from gundam seed. Its a good anime compared to the other gundam series'

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

The only Gundam series i've watched is Gundam Wing, Gundam Wing is ok but nothing spectacular.

For a mech bodyguard, I'd pick Jehuty. But for housework, hmx-12 :)

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

anyone heard of a voltron style mecha series where a the main giant robot is made by combining a black, blue and yellow robot? The black robot forms the upper body while the blue and yellow ones form the legs.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

I choose eva-01 from evangelion, I think that is the best mecha I ever saw, is perfect.

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I'd have to go with Arbalest from FMP simply cause it's a mecha with a sense of humor I mean really what more could you ask for? Not only does it kick butt but it also makes jokes at you too! Not too shabby.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Extra favs: Arbalest from Full Metal Panic!
Teknoman still remains top though. Arbalest second, Alphonse third.

eva unit-02 from neon genesis evangelion

Periphery

The End

Freedom from Gundam Seed! It has nice wing looking things ! ^_^

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

gizm079

gizm079

occultist and all round nice guy

well if anyone remembers that far back i'd have the original Zoidzilla.

that said if i could bend the rules a little i'd definately go for Unicron from Transformers the movie, tho i doubt if he'd be all to willing to help me...

:nerd:

My Deviantart gallery <---caution, mature content.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.