Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 suggestion: doujinshi highlited submission section - Minitokyo

suggestion: doujinshi highlited submission section

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

okay, i used the search tool, but didn't find anything about it...
here goes, i haven't been on mt for long, but like pretty much everyone else here, i noticed that almost no doujinshis ever make it to the highlighted submissions section even though they are elligible... (i've never seen any). now i know most people come here for the walls, but i think it would be nice to encourage Mt's doujinshi's artists (or people like me that can't make any walls) who also work really hard on their sketches, by seperating them from the wall section, it would give them more chance to have their works seen, maybe...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

^^ Yay Ayamael i luv this idea! actually Char has made sumthin sum what like this to Help Support Doujinshi ^^. But ur rite i've never seen a Doujinshi make it to the Highlights.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

If a piece of doujinshi is as popular as a wall, it will show in a highlighted submission. Many talented artists have been highlighted on the front page. I think people have different expectations for doujinshi than they do for walls.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

yep, lots of talented artists here who are always make it to the highlighted submissions (and even on the front MT page! :) )
some of them are : gaijin, jormungand, fantasia, and a lot others..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

i'm the one who cann't make a wall too ^^; but anyway, i didn't interest in much. cause' i love to draw my pose & expression idea on my work. i love the other work, love to c different idea & they're always cool for me. but i think, no one know what i want more than myself & i think, other artists think like this too. So, that's why they created their original work. & i'll try forever & ever until i can bring all of my imagine into the paper by my hand ~^^~ oh! & i want to c ur original idea sometimes if u glad too ~^^~ i hope that.

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

lol I forgot to mention you, vamp.... XD
yeah, doujinshi is a very piece of work that relates to the artist's feeling and expressions....
that's why although some ppl have their preferences, nothing can replace a doujinshi that was made by heart :)
blah I talk as if I'm a great doujin artist or something rofl =P

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

asianphish

asianphish

The Azn Invazn

Okay, so based on my limited vocab in the nihongo, and based on my limited experience here at MT, and based on the basic gist I get of the conversation, I'm assuming that doujinshi referes to paper and pad work that people do themselves... if that is the case then I totally agree with Ayamael's idea. But just in case thats not what it refers to, I'll keep quiet until someone lets me know if I'm on point, or way out in left field.

New & Confused ^_^'
A "ban ban" banana in Baghdad

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.