Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst Game made after a movie. - Minitokyo

Worst Game made after a movie.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I think we all know as a rule of thumb that it is very rare do you find a game that is based on a movie could actually be a good game . Which game based on a movie would you rank as the worst, and I know there is a lot of them over the years. I would say Cliffhanger was one of the worst movie based game I have ever have the misfortune to play back in the snes days. It was about as fun as playing catch with yourself, at least playing catch with yourself doesn't cost you like $60. Another one would be Couching Tiger and Hidden Dragon for PS2, man, that was one brutally experience, it almost ruin the movie for me.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Batman Forever *wretches* this movie to game was perhaps the worst made decision... ever... The gameplay was terrible, the graphics were aweful and the music made me want to cry x_x

Signature Image

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

Well, pretty much every movie-based game so far turned out crap, this as a general rule, there are exceptions of course.
Since I can't honestly just pick one and know for sure there's even worse, I'll exclude my opinion this time and just stick to the facts.
The worst movie-based videogame ever is definitely and by miles, E.T. for the Atari, which alsohappens to be (and this is practically consensual everywhere) considered the worst videogame ever made thus far.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.