Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Detective Conan manga - Minitokyo

Detective Conan manga

page 1 of 1 14 total items

kino

kino

tabibito

is it only me who thinks that as time goes on it gets better and better? it's up to volume 45 now and im lovin it :D story is always interesting and keep you on ur toes. i have only read the manga and do not dare to touch the anime because it's 300 eps+ and i can just imagine how slow the anime is compared to the manga. altho i heard the movies are excellent! im yet to watch any of it ^^;
i think its the only serie that i wont mind it getting longer and longer. :D

uh uh and im rooting for shinichi to end up with ai ( i know it wont happen but owell)

Signature Image

whoaaa!!! didn't know it so many volumes out. I just started downloadin the anime and it seems all right to me

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

downloading the anime??? wow... how long has it taken??? O__O
i live in Germany and there there are only 22 books... ;__;

Signature Image

*smiles* do u know where ican d/l scalanations of conan? been looking everywhere!!! NO LUCK though!!! :(:(:(:(:( help?

I'd love to be able to read the manga but can't find any scanlanations of it and its not even out here yet -_-

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I think that there were sites that translated the manga, but it's licensed in English (by Viz). Anime is faster than manga - the Germans have it and most episodes is put into 2 parts (in manga they can have 4 or 5). It is as good as the manga...

kino

kino

tabibito

ah really?? i should really give it a try then ^^;

Signature Image

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

agree~ support Ai&shinichi ^^

the movie becomes worse,try to watch earlier ones,ther'r very good,the latest movie is rather bad>_<

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

they just released it here in sweden so... I just have the first volume...but I think it seems like a good manga..of course u can never be sure so i am bying the first three ones and then well see if its good ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hehehe...detective conan all da way!!!^^ me lubbo conan edogawa aka shinichi kudo!wheeeeeeeeeeee.......awesome awesome anime!^^
detective conan manga? oh i have the manga cept its called case closed cuz thats wut it is in united states........i still like the old name better........and plus, they changed the charaters name into more of a common name...shinichi is jimmy, ran is rachel, and so on
ugh....i have watched sum episodes in chinese, n they're so so so so good and romantic!^^
movies r awesome too! i read the manga of the fourteeth target, and the last wisard of the centry....soooooooo good!!!!!!!!
hehehe neways....im wishing 4 conan ending up with ran! ran and shinichi! sweetest couple ever!!!!!!! hehehe.....ai's personality is just too........cold sometimes....>.<
me ranie too! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me conan's gf! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

I love manga, but not anime.

May the loli be with you

niffer08

::Blossoms In The Wind::

They've got up to volume 4 or 5 of the manga out in English right now. It's such a popular series in Japan that I'm surprised it took this long to get it translated into English. I love both the anime and the manga, though I can't stand the dubbing of anime. (They changed the names of most of the characters in the anime and the manga.) So I've been downloading the torrents of the episodes. I've seen the first movie too. It's so happy! ^.^

Signature
::Falling in love, giving it everything::
::With a wish that this is the last heartbreak::
::Even the cherry tree, swaying through time::
::Will eventually blossom::

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I luv all about Conan...from anime, manga or even movies!!!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by Fantasiaagree~ support Ai&shinichi ^^
the movie becomes worse,try to watch earlier ones,ther'r very good,the latest movie is rather bad>_<

Really? I kind of liked the latest movie! Kaito Kid vs. Conan always fun, and brief cameo from "Shinichi" is always awesome (forgot to add him to my list of hot anime guys!) although there were definitely so parts that were kind of like, silly and illogical even for an anime (like the ending with the police car formation)...

i like Conan on the whole (manga + movies + the few anime episodes that I've seen) but I really just want to see the showdown between Conan and the men in black begin already, although I guess that's not going to happen until the very end... and that this series will just go on and on...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.