Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello im new ^_^ - Minitokyo

hello im new ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

hello, my name is Diana and im still a noob to this site...lol...i think this site is so cool! my twin sister is also here at this site too and she is tenchigirl15....
im an artist with different kinds of talents and making anime wallpapers is one of them, and im still learning Paint Shop pro 8 and im getting better and better with my wallpapers ^_~
its nice to meet you all and all of you have verry verry beautiful wallpapers ^_^

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Howdy welcome to Minitokyo. I haven't been here too long myself but have seen many many nice wallpapers.

I hope to see some of your work soon :D

Welcome :D

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hey there diana~~~~~~...why are you 16 on your name and your sis be 15?...or is that meant to mean nothing xP?...just thought I should ask...oh well welcome to MT...hope you have fun blah blah blah :D...if you need a hand at all plz feel free to post in the help forums or PM me if it's a problem that isn't forum related and I'll do my best to help~ :)

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

hey welcome to minitokyo
:)
feel free to check http://acid-awakening.minitokyo.net at anytime
to ask questions or somefinn
thanks
BUH-BYE

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

welcome to mt ^^
have fun here and browse around mt , i'm sure u'll find somethin interresting ^^

well hello there nice to meet you im ....CasperBakker :D im a nOOb too. But i already love this place minitokyo XD so...see ya around... :)

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

cain

cain

das ENde

hello there nice to meet you :D , i'm also a begginer here but i love this place and all relationated whit anime, if you whan to speak or somenthing else, just write me :)

snowy

Hi,my friend!

Hi,gadgetgirl16!!!nice to meet you , welcome to minitokyo,you can make very nice
wallpaper too!!! :D :)

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, gadgetgirl, and welcome to Minitokyo. I hope you have a great stay here! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by CTEonHey there diana~~~~~~...why are you 16 on your name and your sis be 15?...or is that meant to mean nothing xP?...just thought I should ask...oh well welcome to MT...hope you have fun blah blah blah :D...if you need a hand at all plz feel free to post in the help forums or PM me if it's a problem that isn't forum related and I'll do my best to help~ :)

thank you guys for the warm welcome ^_^ ive name myself, "gadgetgirl16" when i was 16 and i was learning how to make wallpapers and i put the name down on every wallpaper i make ;) tenchigirl15 is doing the same, but she was 15 at the time, so it pretty much dose mean something, i guess it means how long we were doing it....but we are still learning... :) and now we use it on our wallpapers and our usernames

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.