Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yoroshiku onegashimasu! - Minitokyo

Yoroshiku onegashimasu!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Konnichiwa! I registered last week... but because of my crappy dial-up connection at home, I had to wait until this week to access the website decently using the office DSL...

Anyways, a brief intro of myself... I'm Chinese... working in a Japanese government organization here in the Phils. Kinda weird, ne? I took up Japanese studies during college and I'm continuing my Nihongo lessons until present. As for my age... I'm 20... turning 21 sometime soon... *balks*

I love manga and anime, and of course, Final Fantasy! I'm a dedicated bookworm, and I also love fiddling with computers... BUT I'm not that proficient in computer graphic art, as I really had no time to study nor experiment with it... and I still don't, up until now... (pathetic) *sigh* -_-' It would be wonderful to make new friends here in MT!

Anyway, nice to meetcha all! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :D
Mata kondo ne!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Banchan. Welcome to MT and happy Lvl'n.

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Hai~~....Douzo Yoroshiku!! :D
Well....i'm not that proficient in photoshop and stuff too....but i seem quite interested in it...(weird ain't it??)
Anyway i'm gonna add you to my friendslist...and to end it off:
Enjoy your stay in MT!!

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu! i am completely photoshop illiterate but i too am proud to be a bookworm! enjoy browsing MT!

Signature Image

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

Yo yo yo...whats me man Nigger be doin yo....welcome to the house yo....(I seemed to be using a lot of yos.....) YO...happy welcome from me...DOZO yoroshiku onegaishi masu

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

What's up, Banchan? I hope to see you around. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

o.O...that...is some complicated history...in fact it sounds a bit like mine as to location and the places I've been to and nationality but I guess I won't go on too much about it and bore you xP...a verbelated welcome is what I'll give you though...welcome to MT...hope you enjoy it here and all...oh and teach me some japanese when you have the chance will you? xD

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

ooooo, ur chinese huh? me too :D anyway, welcome to MT. enjoy it here and im sure you will make lotsa friends here :) eek, you hav dial-up? i have it too >_> ja.

Signature

Hiya! Welcome to minitokyo, enjoy your stay here, Cya around!

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

darn i thought u were filipino since u lived in the philippines lol. welcome to the forum though?

adz

adz

Shinigami

sino ka?!? bat ka nandito?!? heheheh. joke.

welcome to the posts, teh gallery, and everything in this wonderful forum. have fun. :p

hello, welcome to mt, and have a fun time here...

wow. your a chinese. :o cool. XD

atchi! :D :D i'll call yah atchi since your older than moi. XP

you came here first so welcome me. XP XP

Welcome here! As far I'm concerned I'm french! Hope you'll have fun!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

o.O wow... had no idea somebody would still reply to this uberly old thread... considering this is more or less half a year old. LOL

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.