Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I just don't have words for that... - Minitokyo

I just don't have words for that...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I just don't have words for this what it's happend. I try to submit one of my work what I do a long time ago. I just can't I'll do enything but I can't, so.... it's ok. But I submit here 4 of my works and it was deleted after few seconds... Nice isn't it? Ok I agrre that two maybe wasn't so good becouse the bg was to simple... but I feel sad when I open message about message on my deleted. Maybe my wallies are not so good but I like them. I just don't see sens of submit here another wallpapers. I just start learn and I'm not so good. If I don't have a right to write somthing like this maybe you close it or deleted... I've don't do a lot of wallies becouse I don't have a lot of time and from now I do it only for myself. I don't want to be not nice but I say what I feel and what I think. I was angry for a while but I just think about it and I decide this. So I think I don't change this. So take care pepole and have more luck.

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

don't feel so bad... wallpapers are deleted sometimes because of the enourmous amount of pictures that are delivered to the page each second... some of mine were deleted too, and we were not the only victims in these wallie deletion problem...
I'm sure your wallpapers are great (spetially if they look like the one posted in your home page), please keep on trying to share them, eventually they'll remain there (I don't thik there's anyone really inspecting every image that enters this page, and if it is like that, then he can go to hell). On the other hand it's good that you wrote this message so people like me, could enter your custom page and look at your posted work... :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

I felt pretty bad too when my first wallpapers were deleted, I still haven't made anything with the quality required. I have my own style and sometimes it's pretty simplistic. The thing is you just have to get over it and nothing is meant to be personal. I'd suggest for the bot message to say something like "but keep at it, we're sure you can come up with something great if you work at it!" For me I just got mad and declared to myself "I will show people that I can do this, I can make quality work." I'm still working on it, but that's my story. Unfortunate that you're quitting the forums and that you probably won't read this message but best of luck.

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

Unfortunately, there's also been other complaints like this. ^_^'
In fact there's a thread set up specifically for it: [My wallpapers were deleted! ;_;].
If you go there, you'll probably get more attention.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

don't be disanimation, my wall / scan also delete by MT.
i'm spent many hour to do my wall, but just a few minute i got a PM "u wall are delete"
but, failure is the mother success. i make an extra effort to do a best wallie.
you too, don't be disanimation. ganbatte!!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I'll try to my best and I feel realy bad but I try again I promess :) Thanks you all for write to me and say a lot of realy nice and good to me things :) Maybe I should try again When I do something new I try t submit :) Thanks again and maybe we cane be all friends :) :)
Take care

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by EmiI'll try to my best and I feel realy bad but I try again I promess :) Thanks you all for write to me and say a lot of realy nice and good to me things :) Maybe I should try again When I do something new I try t submit :) Thanks again and maybe we cane be all friends :) :)
Take care

sou, genki dashite, has self confidence.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

well, there are a lot of not so good things in the system...
i can understand how it would feel if you work hard on something and you think it looks nice...and then it just gets deleted... ><
but it's even better to know that you're not discouraged or giving up! ^^ it's good to have a positive attitude. ^^
well, we're here to support each other! ^^ don't feel too bad...

I am not very good at drawing, so I have never tried to submit anything. But you should not get discouraged so easily. You really should keep trying, after all you can only get better...

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

no one want to receive that. i though like u. But i cann't told u that i know all of ur feeling cause' everyone have a little different on their problem & that's sure, different in mind & opinion too. i just know u feel bad on this but don't know how much that u got. i get delete twice but this's not my web' ^^ So, don't mind this much & u didn't lost all. cause' all of u done will give u an exp' & u enjoy to do, right? ~^^~ be happy,k? it's all i can do for u cause' i'm not a pro' for bring u back into a good emotion. sorry ^^ & can u smile now. :) so worry.

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Wow! Lots of answers... and I'm sorry for not being one of the first T-T
Motivation! U'll prove them all how great ur walls are - and I'm sure, if it even gets harder to submit works, MT will be out of members next year!
U'll make it, and if not here, somewhere else^^

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by EmiI'll try to my best and I feel realy bad but I try again I promess :) Thanks you all for write to me and say a lot of realy nice and good to me things :) Maybe I should try again When I do something new I try t submit :) Thanks again and maybe we cane be all friends :) :)
Take care

That's the spirit :) don't give up! I was feeling down becouse of my simple wallies being deleted some time ago but I worked on new ones anyway and the are getting me more notivications now. If you keep trying you will become better and better!

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.