Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DakX - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Euh wel it is common on forums to introduce youself so here is my thread.
Some info:
I am DakX and i am 16 years old/young (you choose). I live in holland and sadly still go to school. I like anime and manga so thats how i got here. I liek onlien strips and if there is anthing else you want to know PM me.
Ow by the way how do there sign work cause i got my avatar working but i can't get my sign up. I would be rather thankfull if someone could help me.

DakX

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol welcome to MT - and good to see you.

My name is Celessa, and if you have any questions on the site, go to the support page below.

But it seems that you are in ForceFireFox already, so I don't have to remind ya of course. LMAO

Nice to see you, and take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

heya and welcome to MT *bows in greeting*
hum for your sig, check the support section and the help section
http://support.minitokyo.net/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/4/
but otherwise i think it has to fit a certain size and must be gif :)
anwyway, welcome again, hope you have fun in the forum and make friends, be sure to check the rules, and take care

see ya XP

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, DakX, and welcome to Minitokyo.

For your question, the signature image has to be at most 486x60 pixels in GIF format.

Anyway, have fun. I'll be seeing you! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hey there DakX...I don't know how to get the sig working yet so I won't tell the answer (but others have already I think from quickly scanning the previous welcomes XP) but welcome to MT...nice to see more and more people anime and manga fans out here joining and having fun so hopefully you'll enjoy yourself making friends and all...if you need any help with anything (not related to forum) plz feel free to leave me a msg and I'll do my best to help you ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.