Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what was the highest place you ever jumped from - Minitokyo

what was the highest place you ever jumped from

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

ok. now bungee jumping doesn't count. only the times you landed on your feet.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

I falled down from my grandmas house stair when I was (a bad bad!) kid (cc. 3m!). Wrenched my ankle pretty bad, I was unable to step on it for 2 week. Walked like Quasimodo 'cuz the pain. My dad told me I was pretty lucky to not landed on my dumb head ^__^;;;;;;

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Out of a Fokker 60 @ ~3000 Meter (15000 ft.)
and landed on my feet .. :P

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Quote by TaurecOut of a Fokker 60 @ ~3000 Meter (15000 ft.)
and landed on my feet .. :P

W/o parachute I should say "Oh man, thats a great stunt performance!" ^_^'

[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I haven't really done much falling in my life. This one time I was out in some woods with some friends and we found this HUGE tree that had fallen over. I walked all the way up it and jumped from there, so I have only fallen like 6 or 7 feet.

<lol> Jumped? I still jump down from the bunk bed all the time. That's about 1.5 meters, heh (since i'm about 160, i don't suppose it counts much). XD Though there was one time many years ago (when i was a lot shorter than i am still..) I fell off the bunk and landed my head on a chair's wooden armrest. Tell you something for free: that's totally not recommended.

^_^' Um... I used to jump from the tree in the front yard. Maybe 2 meters? I'm scared of heights. Well.. not so much heights, but falling from them...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i jumped out of an airplane at 11,000 ft. nothing beats the rush of skydiving.

maybe some day ill try without the chute. :) XP

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

well...i don't really like jumping from high places...the highest place i've ever jumped is when i was on the staircase and there is about 7 or 8 steps...and i jumped down just like that...oh my...my foot felt like it was going to crash into pieces...hahaha
i prefer long jump, i can jump pretty far yer know...um...maybe not...because i can jump about 1.3 metres long

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Quote by bucket-shotI fell off the bunk and landed my head on a
chair's wooden armrest. Tell you something for free: that's totally
not recommended. ^_^'

Ouch! XD

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by DREAMi jumped out of an airplane at 11,000 ft. nothing beats the rush of skydiving.

maybe some day ill try without the chute. :) XP

Haha - you are crazy. O_o - LMAO - try it without the chute next time.

The highest I ever jumped was like 20 or 25 feet off the edge of a rocky cliff. I was in my swim gear and we just swam around while scuba diving in the ocean for fun. Then I realized I only jumped 3 feet off the ground and went snorkeling in my backyard shallow swimming pool.

Guess I'm not much of a risk taker then, hehe.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i feel down a stair case thats at least 15ft vertical...does that count?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Hah! - I beet everyone! (or at least everyone who followed the rules) - i have jumped 10 m into 1.5 m of water. - if fact it was so fun I went back and did it again. and again. and again. i think i did about 5 times that day. I went back the next week and did it again with my dad videoing it for proof. If any one daubts me i can upload it for everyone to watch. Just ask!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by Chopstickzi feel down a stair case thats at least 15ft vertical...does that count?

let me put it this way it isn't that what i ment but it somehow counts since you survived xD

p.s.thx to everyone who wrote into this thread.

Even though my hobbies include Parkour, I haven't really jumped from great heights... I don't want to put too much pressure on my ankles since they are quite loose from several sprains :( Can't even remember the highest drop... maybe a few years back something like 5 meters... and one 3 meter drop ended my enthusiast about high drop cuz I sprained my ankle with that jump :D

I went snowboarding and jumped off of a 25 ft cliff. I stuck the landing! it was so great.

Signature Image

* : )

Hmmm... I don't like heights but I was at a friend's house getting ready to go to a party when a couple of guy friends from across the street decided to chase us with water guns. I ran like crazy in to the backyard, and step onto a box and over a 7 ft fence and landed on the ground. At least I didn't get wet ^^

Signature Image

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

I jumped from a high brick wall, Lol.

It hurt my feet. >.<

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Heh heh, it was from a 2nd floor, i still remember, i was 7 and i landed in my ass XO, it hurt so much..........................

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

With a parachute... I think at least over 15,000 feet twice. :)

Without a parachute... probably a bit less than 2nd floor. XD

i love height... the highest building I ever climbed was a 10 storey construction crane at night when no one was watching. :D

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

10 meters, in to the water! :D Like a frog :D

Agiru

Agiru

Hokazekage Kun

Hmm.... from my roof, when my little tiger comes up and she can't get down, so i help her... and the result i fall with her, but she's awrite and my right foot's crack :)

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

I dove off a 30 ft cliff, and I have jumped from a 60 ft. bridge into the water. I do not recommend the bridge. My feet hurt for a while after that.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Maybe around 40 feet, I backflipped off our school roof. My knees hurt like hell and it's been bothering me ever since....

Signature

DANTEXTX

DANTEXTX

Dantextx

Nothing like Freefalliiing!!
The rush of jumping off a cliff gets your blood flowing and your mind clear until you see the video of you going down so close to the rocks.
And without a chute I jumped from the top a bus.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.