Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what was the highest place you ever jumped from - Minitokyo

what was the highest place you ever jumped from

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

About 9 meters when I fell down from our gardentree...But I landed on my stomach...Normally I jump when I am at swimming(about 10 meters)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Hmm highest place off of the ledge next to the banister. I guess's about the same height as a small tree

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

A stage.. 4m

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

i jumped from a 1st floor building from my friends window lol after that my legs felt shaking for 2 mins or so OX

What Can Any One Do ?

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

I jumped down a stair case, I was fine, but my feet did hurt a lot. it's kind of funny to remnicant about.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Does high jump count?

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

When I was younger, I had climbed to the top of a tree (probably 30 feet off the ground). There was smaller tree near the tree I was in, so I decided that I could make the jump to it. I made the jump, but the limb I grabbed snapped. Luckily for me I fell in a creek. I didnt land on my feet though.

About 15-20 feet of a low bridge.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

The roof of a friend's house down on solid concrete.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i jumped from my one story house... 13 ft... it was cool but my knees kinda shatterd so i had to go to the doctors... i think i'd rather of had broken legs

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

in my grandma's stairs.... 4 meters....

ouch!!! OX really hurts in my back >_<

i was 5 years old that time ^_^'

I jumped from 3m while running lol. Nearly killed my legs.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

A chair hahahahahhahaha no joke its just funny :P

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello pplz! i have never jumped of anything but i went all the way to the top of this Gaint swing which was 18.5 metres. i know that you guys have been higher but i am only 11 and the Gaint swing was at a camp that i went to. but if you really want to know that highest place i have jumped from is 3 metres off the ground... the thing i jumped off was one of the monkeybars at my skool.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

Yaah I fell down from a 25th floor building, it is where I work now. I practiced the special move 'Shoryuken' [aka Dragon Punch] and I forget to calculate the wind strenght that day and it blowed me forward a little so I had no ground under me when I began to land, and I fell beyonf the roof edge... it was tragic, my stomach felt as it would explode and just right before I crash on the parked car I woke up... just a dream... hehe {too much street fighter in the office day before.... heh}

Signature

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

The top of my stairs. Needless to say I tumbled half the way down.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

i have no idea wait, during primary, i jumped frm top stairs to the lowest and didnt break my arms and legs XD

Signature
I'm back! :D

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.