Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage upload problems - Minitokyo

Userpage upload problems

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I'm really sorry to have to start a thread for this...but Rebel Soul Kaze made a very nice userpage for me and I can't upload it and I don't know why...I go to the userpage customize page, enter the images I want uploaded from my computer, them I hit apply and preview...but nothing happens....the next page that gets shown is the color customize page and when I go to see my userpage, it's still the same, but the colors I uploaded are there,but the pictures aren't.

Tell me what it is I'm doing wrong T_T

Signature Image

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Its a well known problem and not fixed yet. Some ppl have no problem at all. Some ppl can't even change the colors (like me). For more details read the last few page of the tutorial.

http://forum.minitokyo.net//showthread/8019/?lastpost

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

d611691

back

I guess the problem is you use IE to upload the images, try to use Firefox to upload again.

--
I'm not sure it can work or not, but it can work while I use Firefox to upload, but can't while use IE.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

It happens with both firefox and IE.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Well I'll be damned...it does work in Firefox...thanks for the help :D Danm you Microsoft :D

Signature Image

Quote by d611691I guess the problem is you use IE to upload the images, try to use Firefox to upload again.
--
I'm not sure it can work or not, but it can work while I use Firefox to upload, but can't while use IE.

That really helped me , thanks!
I'd also recommend using netscape, I had big trouble when uploading a scan using IE >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! but when using netscape, it worked well XP

Radeonator

not here, not now.

Quote by uchanIt happens with both firefox and IE.

same thing's happen here? should i used netscape?

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

blah use opera dude. it works smoothly ! if else fails then something is wrong with MT :)

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.