Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 yes another new person - Minitokyo

yes another new person

page 1 of 1 6 total items

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Just wanted to say hello, I'm seiryumiko. I live in Chicago (USA) and am a college student at IIT for Computer Science. I really love making wallpapers and browsing through other people's creations. I joined this site because the wallpapers I saw were beyond beautiful. I hope to be able to learn to create things that can be accepted on this site as adaquate. My other wallpapers are on sheezyart.com under the name nike13 but those won't be posted here, I'm starting from scratch ^_^

~seiryumiko

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to Minitokyo and I hope you enjoy your stay.
You're right about there being plenty of beautiful wallpapers on the site ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hello and welcome to MT ^_^
well you came to the right place for wallpapers, can't wait to see what you conjure up ^_^

pplease take a moment to read the policies under the help, news forum section ^_^

and welcome >_< above all, have fun !

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

woaah...another waller...I gotta love you people for being so nice and making such beautiful creations for everyone like me who can't wall XP...but I'll do my best to be a great critic so everyone can benefit x_x...hope you have fun and...good luck walling ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes and welcome to MT - name's Celessa, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Besides, another waller - great to have you aboard!

If you need to read any rules or if you have any questions from the site, check the support page below. Have a nice day!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, seiryumiko. Welcome to Minitokyo.

Below, there is a read me function to get you started...I hope.

Have a nice time here! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.