Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the BEST anime you've seen till today? why? - Minitokyo

Which is the BEST anime you've seen till today? why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

the best anime i've seen till now is Fullmetal Alchemist.
this story is the first ever story involves two loving brothers Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric. Ed was willing to sacrifice his body parts just to save his younger brother's soul, and in the end they have to find the Philosopher's stone according to the legend just to get back all their normal bodies - great plot!
the drawings are good too! the animation is very good! and the color quality is really bright and nice^^ the soundtrack is cool too!
what is the anime you think is the best you've seen till today?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well... well....
what do u know ^^

my avatar tell all >=]

*zoom into my ava*

and i hope to see the movie too ^_^
*eagerly*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

yeah, they said the movie is coming out soon this year! i just can't wait for it^^

uhm.....think gundam seed untill now xD
but...love hina is really close....
I allways liked gundam.....but seed is just the best one of gundam series......nice effects....nice storyline.......allright...too much crying......hmz...but not really a problem =)

Shizuma

Shizuma

internetowy nigger

Well... I think I don't have my 'best anime' because I like many of them.
But maybe Green Green is the one of my favourite animes and perhaps the funniest for me :]

Signature

av by Nyuu-chan

Naruto, One of the few longer action anime series that doesn't turn into the fight of the week club... there is always continuing charecter development and the animation IMO is top notch for a weekly. I can't wait untill someone fansubs the movie!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

mmm... fma.... hands down ;)
but Bleach might replace that, dunno yet....
so far the storyline is OK, but not as interesting as the manga imo..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I can't single out just one when it comes to series, but it terms of films: Mononoke Hime.

This film was the first anime i ever watched and althought i now seem to be watching at least an hour of anime each day (even when i am ment to be studying for exams) this one left such an strong impression i still like to watch it even now. I must have watched it over 30 times in the past 3 years and i know it so well that i can watch it with the origonal soundtrack and no subs!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

That's a difficult question.. I've seen so many great anime series, it's hard to pick only one... Maybe Naruto or Gravitation..

The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.

tnog

Corel Master

Hmmm..........best anime I've seen? Well I would have to say Hellsing. I bought the box set awhile ago and I enjoy watching it every time I put it into the dvd player. The animation isnt top notch but I'm a sucker for vampires =}

All PhotoShop users must fear me for I am the Corel Master!

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

NEON genesis evangelion because the storyline is really good (exept that Shinji is a wuz

OFL

The Pacific Islander

The Velly of Wind (Studio Gibly)

Courage, Friendship, and most importantly to me, a powerful Anti-War statement.

The animated movie only represented a small fraction of the ideals presented in the original manga series, which spams more than 50 volumes with deep discussion of human nature. It's one of those work that can foundamentally change your view to the world.

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

of course neon genesis evangelion!!!
now for the reason... actually there is no special reason why i like this anime most. sure, i could say, it has a deep and mysterious story or the characters personalities are perfectly revealed, but all in all, i think its the feeling i get everytime i watch nge :)

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

'Cowboy Bebop'.
First, i never seen an anime with such an original soundtrack: jazz, rock, classical, tribal. All are in. so i like it for that.
Then i like also the characters' drawing very fine, the animation during the fights (even if i know that other animes are a better fighting animation...), dialogues.

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i dont know whats fun in other animes then negima negima is the best and ecchist and its funny whit maney girls in it IF i schould i whould like to try look at green green but i cant find any movies

It is time for you to drown

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

there's too many ^_^' i guess i'll choose the ones with i grow up like Dragon ball series, Saint Seiya & Rurouni Kenshin

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

Gundam seed Destiny! its the best, love the story. ^___^ - Cyandog.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

I just started with Naruto a few Days ago but I can say it is the Best I have ever seen.Cute and cool Characters,a great Story and It is so much fun to watch. :D.And the second Place goes to Bakaretsu Tenshi.(Jo-san rocks)he he :nya:

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Aa Megami-Sama, Why? Guess u can say i'm a sux'er for Romance, Comedy, and Magic. Beside AMG is such a Classic.

I think that probably the anime i like the most is .Hack//Sign. I love all of it, the story, the characters, the music ( they are great imho), all ^_^ I'm also a great rpg lover so that anime was all i was expecting ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Hei everyone!I vote for cowboy bebop.An amazing melting pot of modern anime techniques,soundtrack,and storyline.But what about movies?I just saw Ghost in the Shell 2 and still cant shut my mouth...cant wait till appleseed!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Hikaru No Go ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Quote by ShizumaWell... I think I don't have my 'best anime' because I like many of
them. But maybe Green Green is the one of my favourite animes and
perhaps the funniest for me :]

same here i just like a lot of anime rite now.

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I've always prefered humourous anime over serious ones, action scenes just aren't as effective. Running from that love hina is the funniest anime i've seen.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.