Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you dream?and what kind of dream is it? - Minitokyo

How often do you dream?and what kind of dream is it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

well...this question suddenly pops out in my mind and i'll just post it here for more information..
i dream almost everyday...and none of it are good ones...they're all most likely to be nightmares...and everytime i dream about something i'll forget it as soon as i wake up...
and there is once i dreamt about this incident that i'll receive something from my senior, and suddenly one day that incident really occurs...and i had a shock....that was spooky...
sometimes i have this funny dream that my brother says that i'm laughing on the bed...haha...this is weird....
so what about yours?

Um... I'm the kind of person who sleeps really well. ^_^' I can sleep whenever I want (just lie down and i'm out within the minute) and I don't dream (well, of course i do.. but i don't remember any of it). I've only had two nightmares in the past few years, I think.

There've been a few times when I've been daydreaming though... and then what I daydreamed really happens a year or three later. ^_^' (yea.. i have a good memory for random things like that... but not important stuff like names and dates <lol>). And you're right-- it's spooky as all hell.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

hmm well I always have dreams and their usually dreams when something bad is happening
and I have to figure out what to do before time runs out o_0 I guess I'm always being timed
in my dreams it's weird but at the sametime very scary cause I panic to find a soulution :sweat: but anyway yep in my dreams I'm fighting time x_x

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

haha, yeah i agree with you, they're spooky and sometimes it amazed me!
i like day dreaming too^^ especially in the school, when the subject is boring my eyes just wander around and think of something deeply

hmz.... the last few weeks....I didn't dream =/.........it's strange.....I dream really really often =/..... xD No dreaming....mayB just daydreaming xd!!! hehe well....if I dream.......it's always some thing in my dayly life...... not really fantasy things......and.....1/100 is a nightmare....-_-"......

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i often dream and i like all of my dreams. i usually try to figure out what they mean^^'.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Lol. Most of my dreams are freaky. I always seem powerless. I can't scream or anything. Monsters and Stephen King stuff. But when I'm underwater I can always breathe as long as I don't breathe too heavily.
And no matter HOW weird it gets, it all seems perfectly normal.
Oh yeah, I did have one dream where I was Superman, and another one where I was Sailor Jupiter.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

it may sound kinda weird but i dont dream everynight, & when i dream I dream with things that suddendly happen :o >_< o_0 its funny sometimes, i read in some book (don't remember well) that some scientist call it "deja vu" ,I dont know its weird & funny to me XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh...hm.The most of my Dreams are funny stuff.I had only three or four Nightmares the last years I think.Oh yeah.I once had a dream about an Anime.But I dont remember it to well.Something about Naruto lol. :D

Signature

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

I always dream at least 4-5 times out of the week i remember them. Most of the time they are very unusual.. lol... like this one time......(1 yr ago)

Started off as me in this indiana jones style scene where im exploring a cave and looking for treasure. (sounds normal right) well.. i found this one golden cup and reach out to grab it... the floor under me falls.. and im sliding down and enter the water... the scene changes from real life perspective to a 2-D video game format where im racing in the water and being chased by scuba-diving monkeys. For some reason i was not afraid because i knew i could always go and hit the reset button if i died.... lol.. (thats the short version of it. a lot more happened.. but the scuba-diving monkeys was the funniest part)

Signature

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I haven't dream for a little while because i slept well or didn't sleep at all.

Signature

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Tell you the truth, I'm always in deep sleep mode so I rarely dream at all unless I woke up in the morning and go back to sleep again (you get what I mean?) then, by that time I'll be half asleep/half awake and that's usually the time that I might dream, weird ones too. Combination of ppl/friends/stuffs that I meet each day, the games I play, movies I'd seen, and more mix up together.

Sometimes I have Deja vu too. I dreamt of something and it came true ... but usually it takes quite a while or long time to come true. I often think that hey, it's such a weird dream. How could I dream of stuffs like that. But when it comes true, I often get the feeling that "Oh, I have seen this before!" or "I know this scene. I know what'll happen next." ... stuffs like that.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i dream a lot, and mine tend to be towards the weirder side of the spectrum.. perhaps it was too much twilight zone/the outer limits as a child... idk... i'd really like to know what those dream interpreters would have to say about me from my dreams... lol! (ex. family members being controlled by a blue suction cuppy thing that lives in a toychest... or the dead rising that taking my friends into the ground with them... :P)

Signature Image

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I dream like almost everyday.. depending on how early I sleep... or rather how long after I sleep I wake up =p if I can get around 7+ hours of sleep I dream.. below that I can't
and I usually remember my dreams.. I think I can remember like at least 30 dreams I have had in this year and the last!
almost none of the dream is scary.. most scary was just me, a boy, giving birth to a lobster monster~~
the best was me in a peaceful place like heaven.. and a dream where I grabbed a girl's hand =p

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Hmm... ma dreams...
first of all, I hardly dream. In fact... I hardly sleep...
Sometimes I dream of something that happens in school: total chaos, everybody killing each other, I'm stuck in the school with a huge knife (which I actually use for cutting up meat...)
or: a dialogue or a action which happens at home or in school. The funny thing about this dreams is: the next day or the next week this dream comes true.
Funny huh?! I don't know why but I always know: this has happened already before!
But I never saw my death and prevented it or something like that...
C U

well i normally hv dreams at least one in a month, although i dont count =p
i normally have some really really weird dreams, like maybe saw a movie star/famous singer with my friends, and then umm .. maybe dreamt a few of my friends? but its really weird dreams, with different location and all ^^

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i reeally don't remember what i had dreamt bout.... i often forget when i woke up in the morning... ^_^'

Signature

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

well i dream every couple of nights that i can remember and they are all none sesical I mean there is no story or anything they just jump from one place to another and have weird peaople from tv and stuff and yeah no sence

^_^' ... all kinds of dreams. Nightmares, see the future, the past, see things that give hints about a realtionship with somebody....
One time I had a dream of my mom in a certain situation, and when I retold her the dream, she said that it really happened to her... o_0 . So....

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I dream almost every night, but only once and a while do I remember it. I had this recurring dream for almost two years, where I sitting in a small sailboat on a glass-still sea with sunlight shining through the sail as though "through the wings of a purple butterfly." And that, word for word is what I'd say in the dream - and that's it. Pretty weird ne? I still can't figure out what it meant.

Signature

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I mostly have dreams that creep me out.
Just the other night I dreamt about me in some scarey old abandoned house in the dark, all kinds of voices were talking to me and then I saw spiders come down from the ceiling. Spiders creep me out by the way.
In a lot of my dreams I get scared because I am alone and can't see whatever is scaring me, whether it's dark in the dream or not.

Sometimes I wake up because something makes me jump, but most times I wake up because I am fully rested and am like "oh thank God."

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I tend to dream and remember them 50% of my time - and they're mainly all weird or nightmares.

The most recent one I had involved factories which collected babies from first time mums and put them in boxes and when they came out they were big wodges of cheese.

Baby Cheese. No, I'm not kidding...

It's either like that, or horror ones. Nightmares. I had one pretty much like Texas Chainsaw Massacre a few months ago, and I finally got out the house at the end :)

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I read an article once that it's been proved that people always dream,but don't always remeber it.
And a friend told me she read that dreams last for about five minutes and that we think they are longer, and that we dream many dreams in one nigth.

Well I have all kinds of dreams: funny, scary, weird, cute etc
The last dream i dreamt was really weird o.O my friends were addicted to nailpolish >.<

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Haven't had any dreams for a long time..... but, i had one few weeks ago.. don't remember.. *sheeSh*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.