Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the last thing to cross your mind if death was certain? - Minitokyo

What's the last thing to cross your mind if death was certain?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Hmm... to be honest, I think it'd differ depending on my mood.

Cynical: "Well that certainly was a waste of time."
Sad: "I guess it was pointless afterall..."
Angry: "Darn it! Not now! Not yet!"
Lonely: "I'm sorry... I guess I couldn't find you in time..." (to soul mate)

Last thing I would think of " What happen to my dog?" T_T :) HA HA HA
Nya Last thing i would think of he how I am and how that live have been to me and i would talk to myself all of myself :) the hate, joyed, the sadness, the love. Looking in all of myself and take the light and the dark of all of this and see what I'm really am for what i really was,were and now. :D

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I would be wondering if it was God's will for me to die or live on. ...I really wouldn't have much say in the matter. ....Then again... ...It can be kinda hard to get me excited...

I'm afraid I don't have an answer to that, nor do I want to find out anytime in the near future. *knocks wood*
But thinking about it, there can be plenty of different factors that affect the thought, such as how the life was lead, how it ended etc.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by gauyeung118I'm afraid I don't have an answer to that, nor do I want to find out
anytime in the near future. *knocks wood*
But thinking about it, there can be plenty of different factors that
affect the thought, such as how the life was lead, how it ended etc.

I share the opinion expressed by gauyeung118 :)

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Things I would think of if Death was imminent? Hmmm

The Humorous ones:

- Ouch
- Did I leave the stove on?
- You are SOO haunted
- Oh well, it's not like I had anything else planned for later anyways.

The Serious ones:

- My Family & Friends
- Regret
- Hope

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

I have never been close to death as some of the stories that have been told,but the first thing I would do is make sure that my heart and soul are right with the lord. Don't want to enter into eternity without my relationship with Christ as my Savior.

Love and Peace

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

pictures of my family and friends, happy moments, and sad, will flash before me ^^ idunno maybe i'm being weird but thats prob what i'd see. And i'd feel a regret of things i haven't done.

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

If death was imminent my first thought would be "Oh, Bloody Hell!" After that I would be extremely ired that I never got to go to Japan. Next would be an apology to the other voices in my head, because I am so sure they hadn't planned on dying anytime soon. Finally I would think of my dream girl/soulmate whom I have yet to find. Yes, I am still ticked about that. I would cringe thinking "She is sooooooo gonna kill me when she finds out." Then a giant explosion, and the Demon God Iceheart would find himself back in the Netherworld. "Oh, well maybe next time," he sighs.

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

just one thing: my family T_T

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

Sicaria

guild scion

First there would be a rather loud "aw, crap..." followed by a "dammit, I'm gonna die a virgin, that bites.." After that mildly humourous attepmt at not looking the prospect of death straight in the face, I would then move on to the stuff I really don't want to think about...like all the stuff I hoped to achieve which would suddenly be quite irrelevant. Not to mention all the knowledge that would go untapped, all the places I'll never see, ppl I'll never meet, but most importantly the story I'll never write. For me, that would be a big loss. Yep, it's over before it even began would be my main thought (that and wait a sec, I know a couple of ppl who should be coming with me).

My only comfort is the night gone black...

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I would prepare myself for the after life.

Signature Image

gountessg

Dark Angel

The last things I thought before I almost died were : I hope my mom won't cry. I hope she will just forget I existed so she wont have to cry.
I also thought I hoped my grandme will go to hell. :D

what is your purpose in life?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.