Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your ideal codename? - Minitokyo

Your ideal codename?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

If u were part of a squad or a private assasin... :P
what codename would u use on urself?

me? Just watched GetBackers... and adore Dr. Jackal, hehe...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I was born with a codename - the codename to kill, both beauty and intellect wise.

High classed elite member of the Oracle force, and memorable leader of the Red Lady Knights.

My codename: Avalon - Codename Avalon - Had that codename for a very long time - because the assassinator / sniper professional never dies. ROFL

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hehe call me agent choppers or double O chopsticks XD 00//

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

aah, mine would probably just be "tec" or something like that. nuthin fancy, but short, like neo on the matrix

Signature

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

i think Raxis is the best ^^
or maybe karmente hahaha.....

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Phrex would be my Codename, ive always liked that name, or maybe Xarthor. ^^

Erm... bucket? o_0

Actually, no. XP I'd be called something like Lazy, or You There. Nothing cool... because I'd crack under the pressure of trying to live up to it, heheheh~<3 Best leave that to the skillful bishies, ne?

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

On a normal day, "Dark Angel" would suffice.
And with good reason.

If I'm feeling extra whimsical, however, then it would be something like "fud" (pronounced 'food')
It stands for #&@% YOU, dumb@$$!!!!

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

R3 or 00Deez Nuts aaa yes this is agent Double "0" Dees Nuts reporting for duty. I will be the black bond breakin backs n takin names. (My Dad was Richard M. Private I)

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Agent Slacker
<_<
yeah, or something allong those lines. I procrastonate too much

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

I used to go by the name of Yei Wei, in chinese it means 'The One'. I began to change my mind on it tho.. been lookin for a new one.

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

My codename would be Lunar Mage or LM or just The Mage. Those would be pretty cool. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

maybe i would go with the code name...Kage 'cause no one can hide from the shadows of the world...

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I would choose the Dark Firefox. The 'Dark' part being because I would have been like Dark Schneider if I was powerful. and Firefox because the name sounds cool.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

ahah i would be hmm... lets see...... solid snake!!

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

Most of the time my code name is Shadow Creature but I'm also called Fetish.

Signature Image

Probably a series of long and boring numbers, or just known as "Agent Nat".

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Hahaa, cool, I'd wanna be: "Ritter 54627" or perhaps something easier, like, "Agent Ritter". :D Lol!!

i would like...... Freedom cuz freedom is wht i need most

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

hmm...something like shadow(there is a reason I got this nick, my freinds call me this, cause I'm always sneaking around, and hardly make noises, so they never know when I'm behind them )

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.