Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hard to get....... - Minitokyo

hard to get.......

page 1 of 1 19 total items

boys:
do u guys like girls that r hard to get?

girls:
do u girls like guys that r hard to get at ?

to me, theres always a reward for me if i get the boy thats hard to get. it also makes me feel that i deserve him. lol im speaking crazy now. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

Sometimes it can be fun... but overly hard to get can get a bit annoying... it all depends on what the gril does when trying to play hard to get.

Signature

lol jenny xD!!!
hmz..I don't really know......I'm not chasing after a girl........so I don't know.....but sometimes it is hard to let them talk >_>

No... I don't have the energy for stupid games. If a girl wants me, let me know. If I want a girl, I"m certainly not going to give her the impression that don't and hope that she'll obsessivly try to change my mind.

Well, if I see a girl that I might remotely be interested and I approach her several times and find that she is just "playing hard to get" I'll just forget trying to get her attention anymore and move on. I'm not interested in being sized up by anyone by performing tasks to advance me to the next level on her emotional scale. Most likely the girl is playing hard to get because she is trying to figure out just how far or just how much you will spend in order to win her over. I say if there is no connection the first time around, it will be an expensive and futile effort on your end.

Ino naka no Kawazu Taikai o shirazu. Narau wa Issho!

Everithing has it's own limit. Some girls go beyond limits and that is not nice of them. It is ok that they are not with everybody that gives them a look (i don't know how to say that). But not like that you have to go anywher they go and stuff and then they might let you be with them. I hope you konw what I have in mind

*grrr*have to go to english classes again ^_^

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Hmmm.... If I already know or that I'm pretty sure a girl likes me, then maybe I'll put in an effort to succeed. (i'm lazy). But if I know she is acting everything out then I'll stop right away. There wouldn't be much of a point to take her out or something if she's just trying to empty my wallet or get a good laugh. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

shhho

shhz!

i do know some girls who tell me that they like guys wooing them.. but they will not give in.. they just enjoy the feeling of erm... what do you call that..getting the attention u see..so they will just flirt ard abit maybe... haha poor guys.. >.<

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

uhh... depends. i like guys who r hard to get. they get me pumped up and determined to get them lol. haha! i sound like a weirdo now XP

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mischa

Leader of the Toothbrush Patrol

Guys that I know that play hard to get aren't even worth it in the end, so I'd say no. I think it's playing on other people's feelings most of the time.

"People start their lives at last when they are able to live for something other than themselves" - Hotaru

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

hehe - this question is totally irrelevant for me - I hate guys in general - pronto.

Ecchi, mag-looking boys with nothing but constant dirty stuff on their minds - I know they aren't worth my time nor my energy.

If someone would be playing hard to get, that would be me. Hehe. Of course, I'm not saying guys are that bad, I'm just not interested in them generally. If they play hard to get, I'm gone.

C'est la vie.
I could say the same for those interested in me as well. I'd play so hard to get that they'd all drop out - I'm either really picky or really not into the opposite gender. End quote.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

*sigh* i get confused when gals play hard to get...i always miss interpret it....ill just stick with my flirting XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

I don't like a girl who plays games, but I do like a girl who won't just throw herself at a guy either.

Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where are you gonna go?
Salvation is here.

Usagui

Usagui

The Lone Bunny

it never really mattered to me. im kinda clueless myself so its hard to tell ^_^'
but i guess it depends on how much you really-really want the person.

Let me Serve You!! :)
Signature

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

i prefer gals that is very joyful
also very polite and smart
instead of some rude and naughty in all ways
well yea
mayB not hard to get girls
mayB yes
hu knows

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

It actually annoys me...so no. >< I can kind of be like that though, which annoys me too. XD But on the other hand, I'm also polite so...*shrug* o_o;

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

umm as long as they arent to0 hard to get coz thats just a waste of time^^ it gets annoying from time to time as well so maybe^^

I have no idea how to "get" girls so playing "hard to get" with me means nothing's going to happen. x_x
But as long as I know their intentions, I can tolerate some teasing I guess.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

my answer: no, I do not like guys that are hard to get. Not usually anyway.
sometimes, I just don't see the point in going after guys like that but at the same time, it can be exciting and/or fun.......dunno...... :\

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.