Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is you favorite Artist - Minitokyo

Who is you favorite Artist

page 1 of 1 22 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

Who is your favorite artist. -It does not have to be Anime- if you have a favorite artist that is not anime and a anime artist that you can't live without mentoning put one of each.

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Mark Ryden is very cool, does some strange work

artist? Dali , jeff kontz , warhol, michelangelo, sid barret, hendrix, beethoven, leonardo favio, les claypool, mucha, madureira, moebius, da vinci, alex raymond, will eisner, stanley kubrick, bergman, tesuka, otomo, gaudí, mies van der roe, are many many artist i think you must to be more specific with that question

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Deacon Black

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Bruce Dickinson and Iron Maiden

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Anime: Hisaya Nakajo for HanaKimi, Clamp and Kazuya Minekura for Saiyuki!!
Music: Lucifer, T.M. Revolution, Glay, L`arc~en~ciel, Faye Wong, Nobuo Uematsu, Evanescence, The Calling
Actor: Bruce Willis... I have no idea why, he just appeals to me! :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'm pretty partial to the Impressionists... namely claude monet... i love his paintings from his garden!

anime wise... i like yuu watase... she draws such beautiful men! :P but kazuya minekura is good too! :)

Signature Image

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Hmmz....mines:
Anime and Manga: Ken Akamatsu
J-pop and Anime music: Chihiro Yonekura, Shimokawa Mikuni, T.M Revolution, V6, Tokuyama Hidenori, Hayashibara Megumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, L'arc En Ciel, Nobuo Uematsu, Charcoal Filter

Other music stuff: Blink 182, Amber Pacific, Sum 41, Jay Chou, Faye Wong, Linkin Park, Box Car Racers, Counting Crows, etc. etc...

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

SchoppeK

SchoppeK

Oro ?!

Satoshi Urushihara ;)

Signature

Ich bin der Teil jener Kraft, die boeses will und gutes schafft.
Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint, der boeses will und gutes meint.

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Scott Ian

If you don't know him, you should ;)

Mangaka -> Watase Yuu, Nihei Tsutomu

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

the best artist of all times, in my opinion, is Todd Mc Farlane, the creator of spawn. hes is marvelous, the lines, the use of light and dark for giving thrill to the scene... simply great!!!

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Arina Tanemura(KKJ , Full Moon wo Sagashite)

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I don't exactly know which kind of artist you are referring to, but I'll jut mention those I like:
Anime/Manga/Game: Atsuko Nakajima, Kazuya Minekura, Yukiru Sugisaki, Yasuhiro Nightow, Tetsuya Nomura, Yoji Shinkawa...
Music: Koda Kumi, Sowelu, The Gospellers, Utada Hikaru, AI, Skoop On Somebody, Christina Aguilera...

Movin'...

riceblade

shiawase no tame ganbarimasu!

Rumiko Takashi! Author of Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2, and of course Inu Yasha..but i like Maison Ikkoku the best! for those of you that like romance and havent read it yet or havent watch the anime...you will regret it if you do not see it ! T_T

Signature
kimi ga iru kara...asu ga aru kara....hitorikiri ja ikiteyukenai kara...konna ni chikaku ni kanjiru....sore ga ai deshou

Guess I would go with Satoshi Urushihara since I can't think of any other artists :P

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

okay for anime i like range murata.

for anything else i like artist from contemporary arts and cubism, but not pop art XD just a bit mayb
Arts that requires u making something cool is what i called art ^^

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

for me is jim carrey i think he is just a great actor and a great peson as well
he is obviously so funny i love all his movies ...not that much cable guy
anyway i dont really have such in music or anime....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

SilenCoren

The Lost One

I have to say Yukito Kishiro is my fav.

Can't typ or spell ><
Signature

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Range Murata

and I like alot of the creations from clamp

Also have any of you heard of H.R. Giger I also Like some of his artwork
He created the original designs for the Alien as well as the sets Like the hive in Alien

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

goosebumps

goosebumps

Manga maniac

I really like Togashi Yoshihiro. The artist of HunterXhunter and Yu Yu Hakusho. He can draw different faces and nice battle movements. And his ideas of manga are great too.
Yep, he's my favorite mangaka.

Dadeedadeedoo! I'm crazy so ignore all the weird things I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Joe Madureira , Todd McFarlane, Hyung-Tae Kim, Bill Waterson XD I think that's all

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by fireflywishesanime wise... i like yuu watase... she draws such beautiful men! :P

yeah! me too! i just looooove the way she draws her bishounens. *drool* i also llike clamp for their intricately beautiful designs. i like Sugisaki Yukiru too.

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.