Dragon Ball Z Movie?!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Cancel

There's a rumor on the web about a Dragon Ball Z movie, being produced by Twenty-Century Fox, nothing seems to be confirmed (or denied), but ti would be fun to watch another fight like the Neo-Smith of Matrix Revolutions.

Here i leave a piece of rumor..
http://69.93.47.98/~p4r4noid/inquietudes/albums/album07/abs.jpg

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

Cancel

dear lord man......will it ever end

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Cancel

like they haven't screwed enough up already..

rawr~

Cancel

i think it would suck if they put it into a real movie it would be way to much speical effects it just needs to stay in the cartoon form

"The World Lies On The Brink Of Destruction Only Me And A Selected Few Maybe Able To Save.."~Matrix Inuyasha

"The Weight Of A Sword That Has Stole A Life Will Drag You Down To Hell That Is The Killer Sword Of The Hitokiri Battousai."~Kenshin Himura

"The Aerial Heart Will Give The Hunter The Chance To Reach The Ski" Guide Post For The Hunters Chapter 1 Clause 8

• May 31, 2004
Cancel

i made the same post a week ago...........
but anyway.....i was told the movie was canceled....

• May 31, 2004

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Cancel

Quote by kaminarii made the same post a week ago...........
but anyway.....i was told the movie was canceled....

Hehehe.. Oops.. Didn't notice

I hope they really canceled it, because if that movie was going to be other than CGI's or anime, it was going to be really humiliating... (Final Fantasy The spirits within anyone?)

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Cancel

Yeah...... this has been out for awhile..................................... ... .. . Like try... 2 or so years... and so has the poster... where have you guys been? Lol.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Cancel

Yeah, as much as I am a fan of DBZ, a live action movie would blow ass. No way could it look good...look at the neo-smith fight...as good as it was, animation could have done so much more for it...i really hope this is cancelled...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

• Jun 01, 2004
Cancel

umm...........this makes me really wish to kill every single one of the anime club members at my high school *thank God im graduating*............

it's people like them that give "otaku no anime" everywhere a bad name.......not to mention horrible and sad things they've done to already dead-and-buried anime series.............

i'll stop there.....you know.......before it turns into a COMPLETE rant......

• Jun 02, 2004

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

Cancel

One reason for cancelling: Can you imagine the actors with hair like that? Imagine Vegeta.

• Jun 02, 2004

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Cancel

Quote by DfireOne reason for cancelling: Can you imagine the actors with hair like that? Imagine Vegeta.

hahahaha, very true!

nice poster though

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

• Jun 02, 2004

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Cancel

i heard that the movie was just a big rumor...not a surprise, seeing how many people just love dbz. the movie poster, i heard, was made by some person as a hoax, like that evangelion poster...and yeah, cmon, the hair's IMPOSSIBlE and would look silly in real life anyways :(

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.