Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing scans - Minitokyo

Missing scans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have been busy attempting to download scans, and I have noticed that several of them will not load when clicked. This one is one of several that I've tried. The pages for them are still up, but the download page won't load for whatever reason. A lot of the ones I've tried seem to be a bit on the older side.

Just what is causing this? I don't think they've been deleted, since the gallery pages are still there will all load. Is maintainence being done, or something?

(As an aside, I've tried loading download pages in two different browsers, with similar results.)

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

This problem is currently being workied on dude.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There must be a technicality somewhere in the coding. The mods are trying to fix the problem, and they should have the site correctly running asap.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Indeed. Read the news article. And also, another thing. It would be best not posting scans till we can check for doubles again ...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.