Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing - Minitokyo

Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Edited out for specific reasons.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

woa long...story ...O_O"......
uhm....celess......how this works xD?????
can explain (I'm stupid...I don't get it XD)

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

I wish I could get it better too, I am interested!

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

EDIT: hehe i forgot my age xD, i changed my lvl, and added height
EDIT2: added physical build and look
EDIT 3: added hair style and wieght
Name: Choppers
Level: 42
Class: Rouge Monk (with hair XD )
Height: 5'11"
Build: Muscular but lil above average size
Looks:mid-length flowing messy Black hair, Black eyes, clean face, devilishly handsome XD
Weight: 173
Race: Human
Weapon of Choice: fists or nunchuck chopsticks XD
Alignment: Neutral
Groups: N/A
Comments: A once good monk whose home and brothers were destroyed by the Elite Knights of the Royal Family, he has voewed to seek revenge no matter the price and will let no one stand in his way...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Story is interesting....but the game is a bit too deep for me to understand! >_< Like Meteorcloud says.....how it works? ^_^'

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Name: Elyse St. Louis-Delrina Arimonte <Also referred to as Cel, Celes, or Celessa>
Level: 55
Class: Shining Priestess
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 96 lbs.
Looks: Shoulder-Length Light Brown Hair, with Blonde Highlights, A Clear White Face Pure As Snow, Purple Eyes
Alignment: Extremely Good
Groups: The Holy Order

Comments: A pure and beautiful, innocent girl who looks as graceful and as pretty like snow. Avoiding the war set out against the two kingdoms so many years ago, she goes through her adventurous journey healing the wounded who comes by her way, as she prays for the human civilization to be peaceful and pure once more. Bearing a holy staff, she tends to be calm, cool, and collected, but can be wild pretty much and fun to be around with at certain times.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hmz..let me see:
Name: Clud xD!!
Level: 68
Class: dumb monk
Race: human
Alignment: neutral
Groups you belong to: N/A
comments: some kind friend of choppers.......helps him with his revenge....but very clumpsy and dumb xD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

**Walks along the road and bumps into Chopz, the monk**

Hey Chops-Suey, how's it going? **Laughs** Sorry for running into you like that.

Signature

*looks blankly at the lil girl*

You shouldn't travel so carelessly and alone in these woods....monsters have been known to pop out at anytime and these woods are a virtual labyrinth that you can get lost in for eternity...Now if you'll excuse me i have to be going now... *walks away slowly* Come Clud!!! we must hurry if we wish to catch up to the Royal Transporter *runs*

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

**looks at the mysterious traveler** Who is he? Hey, wait up - what are you talking about? lol

Signature

aiai chopper.......I'm coming ^^ * runs as fast as I can*......
see ya lil girl.....be carefull the next time.....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

**Looks around as they walk to the portal** Hey, where are you guys going? Who are you guys? I would like to know - see, I'm a traveler myself, looking for answers as well. I'm pretty much by myself... um.... mind if I join your party for a temporary while.

Mother said I could go anywhere the wind guides me. And well, even though she said not to trust strangers, I'm still taking my chances. So can I? Pretty please? Better to be safe with you guys than just by myself.

Signature

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Name: Jinsoku Sora (theultimatemiracle)
Level:60
Class: Ninja/Paladin
Height:177cm
Weight:54kg
Looks: A handsome average guy with a katana at his back, wears a white robe with a white traditional ninja gear underneath. Takes out robe only when in combat.
Alignment: Good
Groups you belong to: The Holy Order

Comment: Previously a cold-blooded ninja manipulated by an evil sensei, he was persuaded over to the power of light, and disposed off his evil master. Now currently a Paladin in the Holy Order, he has trained in the holy arts but still keeps the dark and stealthy arts of a ninja. A kind and understanding man, he can be naive at times.

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol welcome to the party Jinsoku, glad to see you aboard ^_^

**runs away**

Signature

...fine u can come along lil girl but dont get in the way...
(hours later at nightfall) Hm...we've been goin for hours and there's no trace of the transport...where can they be...well we might as well camp now ill keep watch while u guys rest ~_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

hm... thanks a lot there - hehe - anyways, mother told me all about you Chops, but I never get to see you in person - is it because you hardly go outside at all? They say that the monks are wise and never leave their home unless something of utter importance comes up.

Signature

yikes new party member ^^.....aw well.....thnx chopper...I 'll take nap =)
wake me up when some transport came across.....hope we can be on time -_-"........

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Name: Mordin
Level: 10
Class: First Knight of Dark Malice
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 170
Looks: A handsome face with rough edges of hate and misery, red eyes, white hair.
Alignment: Bad
Groups: The First Order of Malice

Comments: A knight who lost much in the last war, and he was powerless to protect the ones that he loved. He forsaken his duty and his honor for the lust of strength and power. He served Lord Malice loyally as Malice took him in and promised him great power and frame, and as Malice's personal guard he will no be hestiant to protect his master.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

oh man- so cool! >_<

Name: Belmikry [Van Sex Goddess]
Level: 60
Class: Wandering sorceress with the power of the elements
height: 5'6"
weight: 120
Looks: a tall maiden with long light blue hair, in a white/blue flowing dress which resembles a medevil dress and kimono. Eyes pure white and usually a blank expression, until she randomly does something odd.
Race: Human with a cat tail [dont look >_<]
Alignment: whichever suits her at the time
Groups: none

comments: a wanderer, Belmikry Van Sex Goddess in known world wide as the most powerful elemental spell goddess. She is amused by groups and sometimes joins for brief periods to suit her needs. She wanders from town to town earning money from being hired as a sorceress and defeating fiends.

[woo ^_^ this is fun >_<]

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Name: Tias

Level: 50

Class: Phoenix

Height: 1m and 75-80 cm

Weight: 65kg

Looks:body normal / a bit more trained ,green eyes ... white, silver hair

Race: half human half Phoenix ( human/Phoenix) i dont got feahter or somthing i look like human but when i transform i got golden glowing fire wings

Alignment: unknown

Location: naar the woods close to the Holy Shrine Temple of Elise

Groups you belong to: unknown

And any comments about yourself.
i will have my revenge on the Kingdom of Elise.. they will be destroyed

It is time for you to drown

Name: Dragon
Level: 53
Class: swordman
Look: white hair, brown eyes, dress neck to toe all black and wearing a balck dragon mask over his face and wear a red blade .
Race: Unknow look like human
height: 5'11"
weight: 135 I think ???
Alignment: unkonw
Dragon some how got himself lost in the wood trying to go to the next town
:( he look at his map but he could'nt tell where he was but even if he could he can't read the map any way " Why did i even go in this dum wood ?" he said to himself with a deep sadness in his voice.

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Name: Alexi Exile
Level: 45
Class: Samurai
Height: Six foot, Seven Inches
Weight: 230Ibs
Looks: Standing tall with ice blue eyes and dark crimson hair, he looked as if he could stare down the devil, and win.
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
Groups you belong to: Loner, tracking the group ahead of him.
And any comments about yourself: A canter of his head would let the small glimmer of metal flash from his hand as his blade cut the beast from his path, with a soft click the blade would be back in its sheath and clean. His armored breast plate was stained with the blood of battle, for he had no time to wash it or any other part of his atire, the cloak which which hung lightly over his form

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

walks in the woods and heres som sounds and he ses the other wierdos
tias: who r you peoplel?

It is time for you to drown

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Quote by Tiaswalks in the woods and heres som sounds and he ses the other wierdos
tias: who r you peoplel?

Looking over his shoulder, as the man slipped past him, he faded into the woods around him."Hmmm"

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.